Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water (37281 Views)

This Is How Auchi Polytechnic Students Celebrated Their Matriculation Yesterday / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Trini45: 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Poorboy:
Am talking from experience, there is no final year result that some student's wont fail.. Now if you fail any course in final year na extra year
we all know!!! But please don't wish your experience on others! Just pray for them and wish them goodluck
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Enouwem(m): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
The amount of hate on this thread, Gosh!!!!
I don't know why some people are really pained.
It's celebration joor!! Get over it.
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Apreel(f): 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Achorise:
Where is the origin of this water pouring norm,? most eastern universities Don't practice this norm.e.g ABSU
not true...I'm a graduate of Absu and we do this every year
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
my sister finished from there last year..
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Josephokongwu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
iswallker:
heritage indeed..
uneducated brats claiming graduate...
chop water der....
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by hylyne(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
They are celebrating final papers, as though they have seen their results...
Childishness
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Qudbell(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Copee:
Congratulations to them. They should save the energy for later. They will need it when searching for jobs.

best comment ive seen all week
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by dejavubobo1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
Cherishing:
and what do you/I stand to gain with this question
We gain familiarity.. ohh have we met b4 (dats an old line) We gain frndship... somebody cannot ask question again (common nairaland line) I like wat I see & ll be nice meeting U... (dats my own line)

oya choose ur preferred line coz I just want to be frnd
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Ninilowo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dem no dey hear word say ds nonsense is not good. No be so dem pour acid for someone head on top say dem dey celebrate
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by bentlywills(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
Graduation is overrated

Job hunting will humble you grin

Congrats to them anyways
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by SaintUlot: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
Check my signature and start making money working from home just like me.
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by okrote4real: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
After this don't seek employment in my office cos nah only play play una go dey do. undecided
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by bamac(m): 7:44pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please let them celebrate, one step at a time, we all do it at one point or the other.
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by gentlegenius(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
iswallker:
heritage indeed..

That's Nigeria for you... Our education sector needs rebranding.
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by iswallker(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
Damfostopper:
who said make u no go skul

Looolz .. grin grin.you must have attended the heritage poly.... angry
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by mikejegede(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
this is nothing compared to the way it is in ekpoma (A.A.U).graduation be like war..
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
iswallker:
heritage indeed..

Bros nor be u vex pass, try to rejoice with pple so dem go rejoice with u too.

Till today I still dey remember d water wey dem pour me and I still dey smile grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by seunfape(m): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
I only recognise akwa ibom poly which one is heritage
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by partytime16: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2016
Poorboy:
Lol what do they mean by final exams, that most of them will fail and have extra year..

You don't have to spill the bitterness that's overflowing in your life on people who are celebrating an achievement, a phase of life I doubt you were able to reach.

1 Like

Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Achorise: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Apreel:
not true...I'm a graduate of Absu and we do this every year
I graduated 2007, we never did that.
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Poorboy: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
partytime16:

You don't have to spill the bitterness that's overflowing in your life on people who are celebrating an achievement, a phase of life I doubt you were able to reach.
From ur write up u know nothing about what writing final exams means... Celebration is worth doing after the result of their final year examination have been released and they have passed all their courses.... Get these into your coconut head not all the students that writes final year exams do pass. Nit-wit like you what do you know about Education?
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by medexico(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
Some people cannot find water to drink and you are here wasting water?

Ontop wetin? Some of you that will still spill.
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by nexwayne: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
Copee:
Congratulations to them. They should save the energy for later. They will need it when searching for jobs.

Honestly u r a cow for saying such
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by iamlimo(m): 6:23am On Jul 21, 2016
tunatrezy:
Rep UNiLAG celebration Where u av to wear with top and students sign on it with marker, so fresh and mature.
like prisoners abi?
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Apreel(f): 6:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Achorise:
I graduated 2007, we never did that.
you didn't see people do it..but it happened
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by MikeB3(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Wearing white tops, pouring waters at each other, fellow finalists, other students putting their names or signatures on it is a normal display amongst majority of our tertiary institutions, I experienced it as well in 2013 when I wrote my last paper in my pursuit for HND Mechanical Engineering at the evergreen The Polytechnic, Ibadan. For those people that are castigating these sets of individuals in respect to their certification and school they got their education from, kindly note that everybody won't be a University graduate and not everyone will see a JOB swiftly irrespective of the certificate or school you attended. As a matter of fact, it depends on the person/student whether BSc or HND even though the discrimination is up and running in this part of the world. Nonetheless, with my hard-earned HND Mechanical Engineering certificate and other professional certifications, I got my present job few months after NYSC and I am doing wonderfully well than some of the BSc certificate carriers. I rest my case by saying it is well with the federation called Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Copee: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2016
Your entire generation. usel...fo.l
nexwayne:

Honestly u r a cow for saying such
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by partytime16: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Poorboy:
From ur write up u know nothing about what writing final exams means... Celebration is worth doing after the result of their final year examination have been released and they have passed all their courses.... Get these into your coconut head not all the students that writes final year exams do pass. Nit-wit like you what do you know about Education?

This is a common ceremonial graduation ritual celebrated in most schools across the country. Let them be great abeg. So they should not celebrate now with their set and wait to celebrate with whichever set they clear their papers with? Baba Go and soak your life inside sugar so your life can be sweet and you can be grateful for the little things. But what does my young B.Sc. holding soul knows, I'm sha thankful.

1 Like

Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by nexwayne: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Copee:
Your entire generation. usel...fo.l

See why I say u be cow....
U can't even spell words.
Am pretty sure u didn't go to skul.
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Engrkay11(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Damfostopper:
u can only be discriminated if u choose to be discriminated... So d shouldn't celebrate...? Huh..... If e pain yu.... Go dip hand 4 ya mama tooto
I can see dat u senseless. I dnt knw where ur generations come from. Sharing one's opinion suppose nt to reach level of abusing someone else parent. U lack manners.

Ley dem keep celebrating by soaking each other until it dawns on dem dat life after school pass pouring water on urself
Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Damfostopper(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Engrkay11:

I can see dat u senseless. I dnt knw where ur generations come from. Sharing one's opinion suppose nt to reach level of abusing someone else parent. U lack manners.

Ley dem keep celebrating by soaking each other until it dawns on dem dat life after school pass pouring water on urself
e pain am

Re: HeriPoly Final Year Students Celebrated Their Final Exams By Pouring Of Water by Copee: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Mumu. I did not want to spell in full to avoid being banned. You are an idiot. Product of failed abortion.
nexwayne:

See why I say u be cow....
U can't even spell words.
Am pretty sure u didn't go to skul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week / Tene John: NIJ Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Assault / 16 Pictures Some Students Playing Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.