Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Again For The Records 4 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Again For The Records 4 (382 Views)

Badagry Records 30,000 Failed Marriages In 9 Months / Nigeria Records First Baby From Frozen Egg. / Nigeria Records First Baby By ‘frozen Egg’- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again For The Records 4 by lawani: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
I had to run the commentaries again this morning on a post saying Nothing is right or wrong, so far you are doing it for yourself.

Imagine a world ran with such a philosophy. That will be a world of no balance, where Esu onile orita is totally absent. It will be a hell of a place to live in or bring up a child in. A world ran like that would not have lasted for 10 years after the second world war.

I passed the comment below.

Ok Let me explain since you added me on here and you are American. I got into trouble in Nigeria because of my blunt truth speaking. So a Pastor who is also a murderer and cannibal vowed to finish me off. A well known and respected Pastor. Things were made easy for him by my parents who gave him full right and authourity to treat me anyhow. Unknown to them, the CIA were watching them as place holder for God. President Bush then put his first daughter Barbara into it in 2000 or 2001, with resolution to the effect of telling Barbara 'I am going to monitor this to the end and for me to have a clear conscience, you will wait for the young man to marry him'. I never knew back then as I was only 21 and Barbara 20. Now I am 36 and she will be 35 later this year. Along the line, before I joined facebook, Barbara was on my yahoo messenger and we were hooked to each other but I was attributing the ids to another person entirely. It cost me a lot but I fully support the way my enemies were allowed to torture me as there was no other way. As President Bush said 'The hard road is the only road'.

When I joined facebook, I liked Alicia Keys page because her song was on my PC along with some things put there by the person who coupled it for me and surprisingly the page started communicating with me. I was shocked as I never planned on marrying a big celeb like her but later I found out she was married, then the page kind of suggested another person I never knew, a US singer, and I liked that page, unknown to me, that other singer too got to know about the cannibal Pastor's intent to kill me. Then a Nigerian actress whose story was told me by my employee, Segun Adepoju back in Ile Ife also was involved. I was being manipulated by the lady who I felt was controlling the ids on my fb and yahoo messenger, so I believed the only respite for me is to entangle myself with another lady, so that I will not be able to entertain any plea from the person manipulating me. So, I started thinking about the actress who is one or two years older than me because of her story told me by my employee about how her film producer fiancee impregnated thesame girl twice. So I felt here am I with a fairly big business, published work in a journal and a number of employees in my business, why not comfort this lady who was violated by someone she trusted?. We are afterall in thesame situation!. I was contemplating this when CNN International used their blog to nudge me ahead, I went for her, sending her mails upon mails, she almost replied me but the cannibal Pastor blocked her, then CNN International suggested I go for the US singer earlier pointed to me by Alicia Keys, I went headlong into that too since I already knew only the CIA will marry me with someone. I already knew that and I see the CNN as a CIA affiliate. The singer acted through to type according to her songs. She killed at least one person in the process apart from before, for not taking orders from her. Just the selfishness you said is most important. It was someone I met during my service year that was killed. John Audu of Avrugo. Another person was killed by the cannibal Pastor later, Richard Donald an APC member. Then I became afraid. I decided I was not going to ask any woman again. Another person was pointed by a Canadian friend after I stumbled on her page when looking for human rights organisations to contact but I did not contact that one.

I was saved by an American clergy man, an old man who used sign language to point out to me that the singer has been paid off and that President George W Bush is aware.I still dithered until I was pointedly told that the only way out for me lies with President George W Bush. That was when I researched and discovered Barbara Bush Jr CEO Global Health Corps who has been on the spot with me for 15 years. The only constant lady, the only one with a constant unshaken resolve and awareness (as you said) that our future lies together. So now she is yet to come out as the affair is not yet over but those other ladies I asked for a relationship can not contact me anymore for fear of shame and rejection which is normal. That is just normal. There are of course many others that were being suggested by various entities but I took only viable blogs seriously like CNN International, Reinhard Bonnke and etc. I took others as mockery.

So your posts about nothing being right or wrong is the philosophy of the cannibal Pastor and the US singer. Not that of responsible people like me or responsible like the CIA.

(1) (Reply)

Lose 20kg Of Weight In 30 Days, Is No Joke, Testimonies Are Everywhere.... / They Didn't Help You Do Not Mean They Don't Care / Photo: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.