Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver (4383 Views)

SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2005 Lexus ES 330 Silver / SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2005 Lexus ES 330 Silver Color *** 40221 / S-O-L-D...Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Mint Green (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
• 2005 Model

• 65,250 miles

• Luxury Traditional Mid-Size

• 3.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC Ltr Engine

• 5-Speed Automatic Transmission

• ABS Brakes

• Air Conditioning

• Alloy Wheels

• Leather Seats

• Power Locks

• Power Mirrors

• Power Seat(s)

• Power Windows

• Rear Defroster

• Side Airbags

• Sunroof

• Price #

• Contact Calculusx on 0809-638-5068 or 2C2B41CB

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 9:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hurry

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2016
This is never 2005. Not even for that price. You think every is just shady like you. Yimu yimu

Hardwork and honesty pays,not lies and crime.

FYI. Check the driver door and you will see the car year and information there.

#dowhatisright

calculusx:
• 2005 Model

• 65,250 miles

• Luxury Traditional Mid-Size

• 3.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC Ltr Engine

• 5-Speed Automatic Transmission

• ABS Brakes

• Air Conditioning

• Alloy Wheels

• Leather Seats

• Power Locks

• Power Mirrors

• Power Seat(s)

• Power Windows

• Rear Defroster

• Side Airbags

• Sunroof

• Price #2.150 Non-Negotiable

• Contact Calculusx on 0809-638-5068 or 2C2B41CB
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
classichsy:
This is never 2005. Not even for that price. You think every is just shady like you. Yimu yimu
Hardwork and honesty pays,not lies and crime.
FYI. Check the driver door and you will see the car year and information there.
#dowhatisright

• Your ignorance know no bound

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by eastman11: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Sir, but 2005 does not come with this type of rear light, google
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
calculusx:

You mumu no be small...
I have been into automobiles before you exist.
If you had known you wont have see yourself jobless let alone taking pics of the car information...

After your editing and pimping, I see where you belong.

https://www.easyexport.us/vehicle-finder/lot-23770485/2005-lexus-es330-certificate-of-destruction-fl-miami-south

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
eastman11:
Sir, but 2005 does not come with this type of rear light, google

Yes man..please scroll up and click that link.
you will see what he has done to the car.
He is nothing to write to home about.
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
calculusx:

He is going around poke nosing into other people business not minding his own.

He is the crime and running scam.
PLEASE BEWARE....

MODS TAKE NOTE....
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2016
calculusx:

after pimping and editing the car from the factory settings and color, you want to make huge cash on it... grin grin

I know you full of crap and you just got pranked.
Look before you leap....
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
calculusx:

I wont insult... grin You are lucky I got a good heart.
You lack adequate knowledge in the business.
when you act anyhow,your yansh get exposed, thats just it.

You got the wrong dude.I was just chilling on my lane and you tresspass.

NEXT TIME, MIND YOUR BUSINESS....
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by teeewai(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good job @Classichsy....... Some innocent nairalander would have gotten into this trap
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
teeewai:
Good job @Classichsy....... Some innocent nairalander would have gotten into this trap

You welcome man....
Dont mind him...He find it difficult to mind his business.
Shoe get size....
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
classichsy:

after pimping and editing the car from the factory settings and color, you want to make huge cash on it... grin grin
I know you full of crap and you just got pranked.
Look before you leap....

• I repeat, your ignorance know no bound. You probably havent heard of matte-black before. Here is a sample below

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
teeewai:

• And where is the Trap? Stop displaying your foolishness online. Someone posted an advert with a ridiculous price looking for who to fall prey to his deceptive advert. Market Value of the Corolla is way above his asking price which raises suspicion. Almost everyone that commented on the advert are importer. Let him display Picture of the Corolla in First-Gate and I will hold my peace.
As for the rear light, I can use whatever part that rock my boat, if buyer is not comfortable with it, he is free to walk away. Here is a 2004 Model Toyota 4-Runner with 2006 rear light, so be enlightened. We don't go online copying pictures to deceive buyers, whatever I sell I disclose it to my buyer

https://www.nairaland.com/2490781/s-o-l-d....tin-can-cleared-2004-toyota-4-runner

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
calculusx:

• And where is the Trap? Stop displaying your foolishness online. Someone posted an advert with a ridiculous price looking for who to fall prey to his deceptive advert. Market Value of the Corolla is way above his asking price which raises suspicion. Almost everyone that commented on the advert are importer. Let him display Picture of the Corolla in First-Gate and I will hold my peace.
As for the rear light, I can use whatever part that rock my boat, if buyer is not comfortable with it, he is free to walk away. Here is a 2004 Model Toyota 4-Runner with 2006 rear light, so be enlightened. We don't go online copying pictures to deceive buyers, whatever I sell I disclose it to my buyer

https://www.nairaland.com/2490781/s-o-l-d....tin-can-cleared-2004-toyota-4-runner

You don't get tired displaying your stupidity.
You are bleeped as hole.
Your price of 2.1m for lexus es330 2005 isnt ridiculous right?
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
classichsy:

You don't get tired displaying your stupidity.
You are bleeped as hole.
Your price of 2.1m for lexus es330 2005 isnt ridiculous right?

• For the umpteenth time, Your ignorance knows no bound. What have you ever Imported? Do you know what it takes to import a Car? Gosh.... You suck to high heavens
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
calculusx:

• I repeat, your ignorance know no bound. You probably havent heard of matte-black before. Here is a sample below

Matte black my foot.
Stop covering up your shady deals. If truly you open to your clients, Why don't you sell it as rear dented as it is.
Why did you replace the rear light with 2004 and not 2005 as it ought to be.
Too bad,you don't think before you talk.
You just run your mouth anyhow like borehole.
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
classichsy:

Matte black my foot.
Stop covering up your shady deals. If truly you open to your clients, Why don't you sell it as rear dented as it is.
Why did you replace the rear light with 2004 and not 2005 as it ought to be.
Too bad,you don't think before you talk.
You just run your mouth anyhow like borehole.

Ohh My Bad, I never knew you are new here looking for preygrin grin
Time registered: July 07, 2016

Anyway, go through my adverts, you will understand better. Meanwhile, here are few pics of how matte is done, whenever Owner get tired of the Vinyl, he just peel it off. Its as simple as that grin grin

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
classichsy:

You welcome man....
Dont mind him...He find it difficult to mind his business.
Shoe get size....

Come back here...Don't forget to display Nigerian Soil Pictures of your Corolla in First-Gate Apapa Port grin

I can help you with a better Camera Phone and free MB grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3236692/toks-2012-toyota-corolla-sport#47768967
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 12:28am On Jul 22, 2016
calculusx:

• For the umpteenth time, Your ignorance knows no bound. What have you ever Imported? Do you know what it takes to import a Car? Gosh.... You suck to high heavens

You stink like your repackage vehicles.
I don't belong to your fake brand.

I import 2012 corolla and wanna sell for 3m and you import smelling and sthinking 05 lexus and you wanna sell it for 2.1m. Who is the ridiculous here. I have never meet any dullard like you.
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 12:58am On Jul 22, 2016
calculusx:

Ohh My Bad, I never knew you are new here looking for preygrin grin
Time registered: July 07, 2016

Anyway, go through my adverts, you will understand better. Meanwhile, here are few pics of how matte is done, whenever Owner get tired of the Vinyl, he just peel it off. Its as simple as that grin grin

You are one hell of a human being.
You registered here one day right? Be it 1960 who cares. Your inadequate knowledge is a disease.
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 2:42am On Jul 22, 2016
calculusx:

It took me less than 10mins to fish out the original 05 lexus with your own being fake with 04 rear light and yet you still raising your shoulder and proud of this.
Repent before you loose much customers.
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by classichsy(m): 2:48am On Jul 22, 2016
calculusx:

Now read my lips. I don't deal with accidented vehicles okay.

you bought this dented lexus less than $1k,trucked it for max $350,shipping max 950$ and clearing fee $1100max fix it for $300max and you wanna sell it for 2.1m
its not ridiculous right.

Think before you Speak.

Henceforth,I Comment My Reserve grin
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2016
classichsy:

Now read my lips. I don't deal with accidented vehicles okay.
you bought this dented lexus less than $1k,trucked it for max $350,shipping max 950$ and clearing fee $1100max fix it for $300max and you wanna sell it for 2.1m
its not ridiculous right.
Think before you Speak.
Henceforth,I Comment My Reserve grin

You think Cars are picked on Road Side in US abi? grin Clean Title Cars my foot

Display Nigeria Soil Picture of your Clean Title 2012 Corolla selling for #3m or you see the thread closed. Don't also forget to add your Contact Number for Interested customers to call you

https://www.nairaland.com/3236692/toks-2012-toyota-corolla-sport#47768967
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by eastman11: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2016
@classichsy there is no justification for this vituperation, i equally pointed out and politely too that the car rear light does not conform to 2005 model of lexus es class and i expect Mr calculusx to clarify this, possibly it's a mistake but your attack against his person and business shows there is more to this than the issue on ground.

However i need to say that i visit calculusx page because i see him as a genuine business man who shows you the picture of the issues with the cars before shipping them and i can say he does not import badly damaged cars.
It might interest you to know that i have been to his car shop to inspect some of his cars and i must say that he imports very clean cars.
His prices are determined by exchange rate and that is the "change" you voted for so don't come here to settle your personal scores take it off air.
I still maintain that Mr Calculusx should clarify us on the exact year of the car, there are two es 2005 cars advertised but one is cheaper which makes me feel that both might not be of the same year.
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
eastman11:
@classichsy there is no justification for this vituperation, i equally pointed out and politely too that the car rear light does not conform to 2005 model of lexus es class and i expect Mr calculusx to clarify this, possibly it's a mistake but your attack against his person and business shows there is more to this than the issue on ground.
However i need to say that i visit calculusx page because i see him as a genuine business man who shows you the picture of the issues with the cars before shipping them and i can say he does not import badly damaged cars.
It might interest you to know that i have been to his car shop to inspect some of his cars and i must say that he imports very clean cars.
His prices are determined by exchange rate and that is the "change" you voted for so don't come here to settle your personal scores take it off air.
I still maintain that Mr Calculusx should clarify us on the exact year of the car, there are two es 2005 cars advertised but one is cheaper which makes me feel that both might not be of the same year.

• Thanks so much for your input. May GOD increase your wisdom. Issue started from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3236692/toks-2012-toyota-corolla-sport#47768967

He displayed a Vehicle without any Contact Number or Address where the Car can be inspected. The advertised price on the advert was suspicious. The first 5 people that commented on the advert were dealers and we all know the reason why. We are all trying to prevent buyers from been scammed with deceptive advert. What I asked for isn't too much. Nigerian Soil pics of the Corolla and his Contact Number for respective buyer to Call but instead he attacked me for displaying 04 Lexus as 05. If his Corolla isn't in Nigeria yet its understandable as I do advertise Cars prior to when they get to Nigeria.

The Lexus is 2005 Model and both Pictures are of the same Car. The Matte Vinyl that came with the Car was too rough so I decided to peel if off maintaining the Silver Color underneat {wish i have the pictures when it was done}
As for the rear light, Parts are scare to get in Ladipo now because of high forex rate, so I had to use what is available in the Market. He concluded it was 04 Model because of the rear light which was the reason why I displayed the Vin no only for him to come up with pre-purchase pictures which I always display to buyers

1 Like

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by eastman11: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Your explanation is well understood as the front grills of the car conforms with 2005 model, also i believe the car is on ground and can be inspected by whoever is interested. Happy sale.

1 Like

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
eastman11:
Your explanation is well understood as the front grills of the car conforms with 2005 model, also i believe the car is on ground and can be inspected by whoever is interested. Happy sale.

[size=14pt] • YES it's on ground for Inspection & Purchase [/size]

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by heryyy(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Oga Calculux,

its ur boy Heritage, Omon's friend who bought a similar car from you, I am the lucky buyer of this car https://www.nairaland.com/3046762/sold-tin-can-cleared-2005-lexus, and yes you inform me prior to purchase about the car condition before making payment, you showed me via this link http://auction.buyvhr.com/order/f302ef5ab3e91faba3154d323192e14a/show , after carefully checking i see its not that bad so i made the payment and i have been enjoying the car ever since, mr calculux even went as far to compensate me with 30k naira few days after purchase when i discover that there was a leakage on radiator (Radiator got decayed). I complained and he apologize he wasnt aware and would have fixed it, he asked for my account number and he wired me the 30k. I end up buying 2 cars that faithful day, Lexus and a Toyota Corolla.

Mr Calculux. Keep doing what you do and leave haters alone.

God Bless.
Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2016
heryyy:
Oga Calculux,
its ur boy Heritage, Omon's friend who bought a similar car from you, I am the lucky buyer of this car https://www.nairaland.com/3046762/sold-tin-can-cleared-2005-lexus, and yes you inform me prior to purchase about the car condition before making payment, you showed me via this link http://auction.buyvhr.com/order/f302ef5ab3e91faba3154d323192e14a/show , after carefully checking i see its not that bad so i made the payment and i have been enjoying the car ever since, mr calculux even went as far to compensate me with 30k naira few days after purchase when i discover that there was a leakage on radiator (Radiator got decayed). I complained and he apologize he wasnt aware and would have fixed it, he asked for my account number and he wired me the 30k. I end up buying 2 cars that faithful day, Lexus and a Toyota Corolla.
Mr Calculux. Keep doing what you do and leave haters alone.
God Bless.

Heey wats up brother? Pls maintain your Car very well oo. Gone are those days Cars depreciate, with recent forex rate, cars now appreciate in value and you can testify to that fact with the present sale price.

Change we seek Change we see. We hope it gets better with time

1 Like

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pristine Interior Pics

Re: Tin-can Cleared Lexus 2005 ES 330 Silver by calculusx(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=14pt]• Actual Miles [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. / SOLD OUT thanks boss,buy your dream car in Ibadan 08088525399 / Tokunbo 2002 Toyota Avalon Xl: Price: N1.3m..SOLD..SOLD..SOLD..SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.