Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Can I Personal Ads Codes To My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Personal Ads Codes To My Blog (385 Views)

Adding Adsense Codes To Blogger: Help! / For Bloggers Use This Codes To Customize Your Blog To A Professional Standard / Who Can Help Me Add Adsense Codes To My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Personal Ads Codes To My Blog by miteolu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
I honestly prefer personal and private Ads to Google Ads. I am a beginner using blogger.

Can any of the professionals in the house kindly assist me.

Many thanks
Re: How Can I Personal Ads Codes To My Blog by twosquare(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
miteolu:
I honestly prefer personal and private Ads to Google Ads. I am a beginner using blogger.

Can any of the professionals in the house kindly assist me.

Many thanks
Please, be more explanatory, and also check your title.. Looks like it's missing the word, "add." What do you mean by personal code since you said you don't want Google ads? If I understand you, perhaps you mean ads you can control and you want yourself (on your own terms). Then, as a beginner, know that you first need exposure.. . If your site (blog) is good, gets lot of traffic, folks can advertise with you directly and pay you. I hope I'm close to your thoughts... Hopefully, others can contribute.
Re: How Can I Personal Ads Codes To My Blog by miteolu(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
twosquare:
Please, be more explanatory, and also check your title.. Looks like it's missing the word, "add." What do you mean by personal code since you said you don't want Google ads? If I understand you, perhaps you mean ads you can control and you want yourself (on your own terms). Then, as a beginner, know that you first need exposure.. . If your site (blog) is good, gets lot of traffic, folks can advertise with you directly and pay you. I hope I'm close to your thoughts... Hopefully, others can contribute.

I have my own products which I want to display on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

Get Webhosting For Blogs/website At No Cost For 30 Days / Start Importing Cheap Goods From USA, UK And China With Little Capital / Need A Mobile Developer For A Project At Pluralcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.