Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Has NIGERIA Done For You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has NIGERIA Done For You (486 Views)

What Has Nigeria As A Country Ever Done To Make You Proud As Her Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has NIGERIA Done For You by Raffa(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
For me nigeria has not do anything for me... I just day hustle on ma own ni ooo
Re: What Has NIGERIA Done For You by edey2real: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2016
The question should be, what have you done for your country?
Re: What Has NIGERIA Done For You by Raffa(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
edey2real:
The question should be, what have you done for your country?
have done a lot for nigeria bcus i pay ma tax, nepa bill whice i dont enjoy and all d money i make i spend it in nigeria economy
Re: What Has NIGERIA Done For You by edey2real: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
Raffa:
have done a lot for nigeria bcus i pay ma tax, nepa bill whice i dont enjoy and all d money i make i spend it in nigeria economy

Wow!!! You have really done a lot.

But with the things you listed that you've done for your country, I think you should start paying more attention to the selection of the people that manage the affairs of your country because they are the ones not allowing you to benefit from your country.
Re: What Has NIGERIA Done For You by abat4real37(f): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nigeria make me a nigerian

(1) (Reply)

We Have Been Calling John Obi Mikel The Wrong Name For Years / Fani Kayode Writes Open Letter: Shame On You Christians; Islamisation Agenda Has / UNILAG Postgraduate Application Deadline Extended.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.