Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Flame of Recca Anime - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Flame of Recca Anime (1730 Views)

One Piece (anime/manga) / The Most Violent Anime You've Ever Watched? / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flame of Recca Anime by allonym: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2005
hey, have any of your narutoheads ever watched Flame of Recca?
Re: Flame of Recca Anime by timmy(m): 9:51am On Nov 22, 2005
nope, allonym but ive heard a lil bit about it, can u supply us the gizmo's ?  wink

@codedec...... no gist for u  tongue

CHIDORI
Re: Flame of Recca Anime by allonym: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2005
well, its a cool (ninja) like show.

recca is the main character (he's the child of a ninja whose clan was being wiped out. His mom sends him a couple thousand years into the future to save his life). Though she manages to survive the entire time. There is this boy who is trying to gain immortality, and needs recca's power in order to do so. Anyway, recca uses some genjutsu (the hand sign stuff) that they do in naruto. There are many battle scenes but the storyline is pretty linear and i'm pretty sure there are only 26 episodes. Its been almost three years since I watched it (predates naruto) but I think its pretty cool and anyone who likes naruto may possibly like it as well

There is an anime site that you can search for a particular anime and it will gives links to the top 5 (or more) animes people who liked the one you looked up recommend, and from there you can go on and on, though some will tend to loop around on each other. Its pretty cool for finding other animes you may be interested in. I'll look it up and post a link soon.
Re: Flame of Recca Anime by timmy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2005
send us a url now, by the way is it licenced ?
Re: Flame of Recca Anime by marhoatumu(m): 5:15pm On Jan 22, 2007
i've not watched it but i read the manga about a year back. it was really good, about on the same level with others ive read like hunterxhunter and onepiece. what of gantz? anybody heard about it
Re: Flame of Recca Anime by Chiz2(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2007
hey marho send me the link where i can get d flame of recca manga
Re: Flame of Recca Anime by onandon: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
"Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right.... "

Bama in "Get rich or die trying"
_________

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man."

Don Corneole in "The godfather"

" It cannot be. He would not abandon us. God would not abandon us."

Delbezaq in "Season of the witch"
Re: Flame of Recca Anime by JIMMY1393: 4:24am On Sep 10, 2014
I've never heard of flame of recca but I decided to check my fav anime website if they had it and they do here is the link for anyone that wants to download http://kissanime.com/Anime/Flame-of-Recca You guys need to watch Tokyo ghoul its this years anime and its awesome am in like the 4th episode .... Am a die hard anime/movie/seasonals fanatic grin and if any of you haven't watched SHINGEKI NO KYOGIN A.K.A aTTACK ON TITAN your dullin .... If u want good anime 2 watch I cn tell u got plenty av watched

(1) (Reply)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Thread / Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? / Can We Have Nigerian Writers Brilliant Enough To Create Smart Tv Series Like 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.