Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Nairalanders! What Do You Think About So Called Visa Free Across The Continent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders! What Do You Think About So Called Visa Free Across The Continent (711 Views)

44 Visa Free Countries To Nigeria!!! / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! What Do You Think About So Called Visa Free Across The Continent by MPSA(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
According to me, visa free will spark another xenophobic attacks across the continent. Most africans hates themself, tribalism will play an important role to spark xenophobic attacks across the continent. Tribe "A" will be irritated by tribe "B" because of this law accross the continent, more drama is comming . Mark my words grin,, what is your comment about this?
Re: Nairalanders! What Do You Think About So Called Visa Free Across The Continent by otukpo(f): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Make dem hold their vision.
Re: Nairalanders! What Do You Think About So Called Visa Free Across The Continent by MPSA(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
otukpo:
Make dem hold their vision.

This vision is good, but I am not sure how is going to be accepted on the ground level, I smell more drama especially on the ground level, what do you think about the drama I am talking about, especially on migrants?
Re: Nairalanders! What Do You Think About So Called Visa Free Across The Continent by theEYe21(f): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
That African passport is just a waste. All the African countries are just somehow, no interest. Wars everywhere, and all sorts of rubbish. No interesting place to go to. Shio!
Re: Nairalanders! What Do You Think About So Called Visa Free Across The Continent by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:56am On Jul 27, 2016
It will be abused wella. Nigerians nor dey slack
Re: Nairalanders! What Do You Think About So Called Visa Free Across The Continent by Ademat7(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
ECOWAS as a case study; what has been it benefit to Nigeria? meanwhile a Togolese man enjoys more
same thing will happen when we have All Africa thing grade A country will not be happy(Egypt, SA,Morocco) while Grade B will be happy (*Nigerian &ECOWAS brother,east Africa,north Africa)

(1) (Reply)

11 dead, three injured in Lagos auto crash / Who Knows About A Low Tuition Fee School In Turkey? / A Unilag Female Student Perished In Car Crash While Returning From Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.