Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Weight Loss Wellness Pack & Kit of The Future Is Here Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss Wellness Pack & Kit of The Future Is Here Today (524 Views)

The Wellness Pack Thread For A Healthy Home, Family, Workplace & Community / Compare The Best Diabetes Wellness Pack To Reverse Type 1 & 2 Diabetes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weight Loss Wellness Pack & Kit of The Future Is Here Today by health2wealth: 9:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Weight Loss Wellness Pack program is based on the science of cellular nutrition and breakthrough scientific concepts that promote safe, sustainable and sensible weight loss. It will let you lose pounds without feeling hungry and the most important you will feel strong in this process. This program has several fat burning products to help you lose more weight.

Mini-meals
The mini-meals satisfy your desires for snacks, and are great mid-day treats. For example, your mini-meal might be a slice of 100% whole wheat bread or toast and a sliced hardboiled egg. Or, it could be a half-cup of grapes and a half-cup of low fat cottage cheese. The great thing about mini-meals is that they’re popular foods that are readily available.

Main Meal
The program is so flexible, you can have your main meal for either lunch or dinner! The meal features delicious protein such as grilled chicken, filet of sole, or pork loin. (There are also tasty vegetarian options.) And you’ll enjoy foods like wild rice, steamed green beans, and fruit. Again, your traditional meal features foods that are everyday favorites you and your family can enjoy!

Food Choices
The foods you can select from are low-glycemic-response foods. You’ll see the entire list in your “Enjoy and Avoid” booklet. In a short time, your body will be “re-educated” about the types of foods that are appropriate for weight loss. You’ll know the difference between just eating and feeling satisfied. You’ll feel so good when you eat healthier foods, you’ll come to prefer them. And your efforts will certainly pay off!

Order your Weight Loss Wellness Pack & Kit at an affordable price. Deliver nationwide.
Visit: http://health2wealth.com.ng/product/weight-loss-wellness-pack/
Re: Weight Loss Wellness Pack & Kit of The Future Is Here Today by health2wealth: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
This supper Weight Loss Wellness Pack includes:

1 Bottle of Diabetwatch
1 Bottle of Sodium Ascorbate Royale-C
1 Bottle of Fiberich
1 Bottle of Fitshape
1 Bottle of Spirulina

Re: Weight Loss Wellness Pack & Kit of The Future Is Here Today by health2wealth: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2017
This supper Weight Loss Wellness Kit includes:

Royale Membership Starter Kit - ₦39, 980 (30% off your purchase thereafter)
1 Bottle of Diabetwatch
1 Bottle of Riqall
1 Bottle of Sodium Ascorbate Royale-C
1 Bottle of Fiberich
1 Bottle of Fitshape
1 Bottle of Spirulina
1 Bottle of Grapeseed
1 L-Gluta Power Corrector Cream
1 L-Gluta Power Lightening Cream
1 Pinkish Glow Toner

Re: Weight Loss Wellness Pack & Kit of The Future Is Here Today by LondonTruman: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
I had to lose weight but I did not know what to cook for myself. This is the reason my trainer gave me a Meal Kit Advisor so that I can just follow it to make healthy food.

(1) (Reply)

***PICS*** This Country Was Worse Than Nigeria Now No MALARIA AGAIN!!! / Low Blood Sugar? Taking Sugar The Right Way / 25 Weight Losing And Abdominal Fat Reduction Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.