Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Please I Need A Dental Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need A Dental Advice (550 Views)

5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / The Nigeria Of My Dream As A Dental Surgeon / Dental Price List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Dental Advice by WesleyClark: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Frown
Re: Please I Need A Dental Advice by bloomstar: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2016
You should go to a dental clinic and go for filling with a permanent filling material... Like Gold if you can afford it. Or better still use Amalgam, buh let the practitioner know the last one you had fall out, so he can make a good cavity preparation that can hold the material either by good acid etching or cutting.
But if the holes have affected your pulp and you feel alot of sensitivity, i bet you have to spend more in the filling, cos the pulp has to be protected from irritation from the filling material. Or better still you can extract and replace with denture or bridges, but denture maintenance aint easy to.
My advice is you should visit a dentist soon, the condition of the tooth in view will determine the advice or decision to be taken by the dentist.
Thanks.
Hope this helps..

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Dental Advice by WesleyClark: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2016
bloomstar:
You should go to a dental clinic and go for filling with a permanent filling material... Like Gold if you can afford it. Or better still use Amalgam, buh let the practitioner know the last one you had fall out, so he can make a good cavity preparation that can hold the material either by good acid etching or cutting.
But if the holes have affected your pulp and you feel alot of sensitivity, i bet you have to spend more in the filling, cos the pulp has to be protected from irritation from the filling material. Or better still you can extract and replace with denture or bridges, but denture maintenance aint easy to.
My advice is you should visit a dentist soon, the condition of the tooth in view will determine the advice or decision to be taken by the dentist.
Thanks.
Hope this helps..
Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Remove Wrinkles, Acne, Stretch Marks & Look Young Again With This Awesome Device / How Breast Cancer Made This Woman So Famous On Instagram / USA Warns People On The Use Of Samsung Galaxy Note 7...see Shocking Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.