Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). (1427 Views)

Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To / Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). / Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by Jeffy1206(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Early Monday morning, a police bodycam captured an exchange with a driver who crashed into a parked police car in Baltimore, KABC-TV reported. No one was harmed, but the reason behind the collision inspired officers to create a PSA video to prevent similar incidents from ever happening again.

According to KABC, three officers were standing next to a patrol car when the SUV rammed into rear of the vehicle.

After checking to see if the driver of the Toyota RAV4 and his passengers were OK, the officers made a disturbing discovery: The man had apparently been playing “Pokemon Go,” the newly released smartphone game, at the time of the crash.

The driver exited the vehicle and showed his phone to the officers, which appeared to confirm that he was playing “Pokemon Go” when he lost control of his vehicle at around 3:30 a.m. Monday.

“That’s what I get for playing this dumb ass game,” the man said.

No officers were inside the patrol car at the time of the crash, and the driver and his passengers were not injured, KABC reported.

According to KABC, authorities posted a Pokemon Go-themed PSA video to Facebook Tuesday to warn players who may be tempted to play the game while driving.

Police said Tuesday night that the department was still working with the state’s attorney on charges against the driver, KABC reported.
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin this game stormed the whole America & European countries oo

1 Like

Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by easrael(f): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin this game stormed the whole America & European countries oo

Why do we disturb ourselves with PokeMon Go really?
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
easrael:

The main objective of this game is to help gamers to do exercises more often than sitting in the corner while playing sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by iceberryose(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pokemon Go
Pokemon come
Pokemom do wetin yhu want
Na hungry still dey beat me

2 Likes

Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by easrael(f): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
TrapQueen77:

The main objective of this game is to help gamers to do exercises more often than sitting in the corner while playing sha grin

Okay

Very stupid game nonetheless
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by TeeFeh(f): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
TeeFeh:
jide the lielie blogger

I lied to you that I dislike you or what?

1 Like

Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by OneWizy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Very soon ir will be officially launched in Nigeria. Though it can be played here at the moment. Pokemon go is really addictive
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by OneWizy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
JideTheBlogger:

I lied to you that I dislike you or what?

Jide don't mind the guy jor

1 Like

Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by annacheem: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
easrael:

it is for pple who don't do exercise enough
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by easrael(f): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
annacheem:
it is for pple who don't do exercise enough

Really?

Abeegi

Lemme continue using my Camon C9 abeg

We don't play PokeMon grin grin grin
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by easrael(f): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Okay o

I do exercise so It's not for me basically
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by oluwadaemilola: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2016
you can recommend to your lazy friends
easrael:

Okay o

I do exercise so It's not for me basically
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by oluwadaemilola: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2016
you play heavy games like gta on your c9? how is the multitasking?
easrael:

Really?

Abeegi

Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by easrael(f): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2016
oluwadaemilola:
you play heavy games like gta on your c9? how is the multitasking?

Not at all

Can;t talk much on that....
Re: Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). by annacheem: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
easrael:

Really?

Abeegi

lol

(1) (Reply)

Hands-on And Unboxing Pictures Of Leagoo Z5 / Who Also Got This Message From Glo / Easy Steps To Print From Your Android Mobile Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.