Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Please What Is Ghanas Cedis To Nigerian Naira - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Is Ghanas Cedis To Nigerian Naira (625 Views)

Guyanese Dollar And Nigerian Naira / See What Happened To Nigerian Woman Who Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Malaysia / Cedis To Naira Current Rate Pls And Contact Of Where To Buy In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is Ghanas Cedis To Nigerian Naira by Nelbless(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
hello house

please I have been thinking about this.....I have a meeting in Canada by August but with the rise of dollar....price for ticket is screaming ....

so my intention is .....cross check the value of naira to Ghana cedis....then change my ticketing money from naira to Ghana cedis...transfer again in Ghana...from Cedis to US dollar and book the flight....neither in Ghana or Nigeria....hence I have dollars....

so please what's the value of naira to Ghanaian cedis....please help

my original fund for flight: #400,000
Re: Please What Is Ghanas Cedis To Nigerian Naira by Vendoor(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Be a patriotic Nigeria, why rush to enrich Ghana economy with just little dollar hike grin
Re: Please What Is Ghanas Cedis To Nigerian Naira by phlame(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Google is you friend

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is The World’s Third Worst City To Live In – Report / Pain After A Bridge Along The Douala/Yaounde Road Failed In Cameroon (photos) / Nairalander in Forte Meade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.