Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily (29673 Views)

Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by cytellProperty: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
amnesty7:
I wonder what their followers, ie the contibutors of their wealth, will think about this picture
Very carnal way of thinking. May God forgive you.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by push23: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=28pt]you can see, goodluck jonathan election.. that goodluck jonathan is an illiterate phd holder..

this is the result of the referendum in 2011. but he was siting project in state who voted NO. he went to site in state who voted No. while leave state who said yes.

[/size]

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Emperor4God(m): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
holahmihdeh:

I'm not disputing the fact that Canaan is cursed but by this father. So if Canaan land is cursed why did God promise to give to Abraham and his descendant? Gen 12: 5-7, Gen 17:8, Ex 6:4. Does that mean God gave an accursed land to the children of Israel? Why then did God called it a land flowing with milk and honey? Ex 3:8, Ex3:17 Ex13:5, Numbers 13:27. Was God lying? Ur ans and explanations will be appreciated.

Yes Canaan was described as following with milk and honey, but that does not change the fact it was cursed.
Money does not mean blessings at all.

In fact the bible says dont make too much money lest you forget God.
As things like that can make you proud.

Proverbs 30: (KJV)
8 ... give me neither poverty nor riches;

9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

You can still be rich and cursed, riches does not mean blessings.

Now God Himself called Canaan cursed, so when He gave it to Abraham God changed the name to Israel.

Unless you are saying that God is a fool, then He knows why He changed the name to Israel.

Canaanites were idolaters

Psalm 106:38
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan:
and the land was polluted with blood.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Klare(f): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
It is well. God has used this same miniters of God to clean tears from the eyes of many.

Proffered solutions to problems through them.

I am not here to take sides, because even the bible says "i will fight for you, and you wil hold your peace"

The Funiest thing is that they dont have time to read all this hateful comment.

As the man of God will always say " news makers dont read news they work hard to make more news"
May God keep upholding this family and the winners family. We shall keep winning.

From glory to glory!!!!! [b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Emperor4God:

Yes Canaan was described as following with milk and honey, but that does not change the fact it was cursed.
Money does not mean blessings at all.

In fact the bible says dont make too much money lest you forget God.
As things like that can make you proud.

Proverbs 30: (KJV)
8 ... give me neither poverty nor riches;

9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the Lord? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

You can still be rich and cursed, riches does not mean blessings.

Now God Himself called Canaan cursed, so when He gave it to Abraham God changed the name to Israel.

Unless you are saying that God is a fool, then He knows why He changed the name to Israel.

Canaanites were idolaters

Psalm 106:38
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan:
and the land was polluted with blood.

The answers you gave didnt my questions in anyway because I didn't refer to money or riches. If Canaan is or was cursed why did God promised to and eventually gave it to the children of Israel. It was the name of Jacob that was changed to Israel. Canaan retained its name until the Israelites possessed the land. My question remains why did God gave an accrused land to them. He did not change the name Canaan before they possessed and the land was cursed yet he gave it to them. What is the difference between riches and blessings? Am yet to see a person who is cursed yet rich nor a person who is blessed yet wallowing in poverty.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Ranchhoddas: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
holahmihdeh:

First ask urself if all these statements against him are or were true. That thousands of Jews supported the crucification of Jesus Christ didn't make him a sinner.
He slapped someone for being a witch, he has a fleet of jets, he builds universities that majority of his members cannot afford (never mind the fact that some of them must have contributed their widow's mite to the building of these universities), he makes bogus claims/prophecies about defeating Boko Haram and opening the gates of hell to some people who are not in his good books,etc. Are any of these statements untrue?
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Uniquekriss(m): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dats y u'll die a pupper. Those who follow wat he preaches are experiencing quantum leaps.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
He slapped someone for being a witch, he has a fleet of jets, he builds universities that majority of his members cannot afford (never mind the fact that some of them must have contributed their widow's mite to the building of these universities), he makes bogus claims/prophecies about defeating Boko Haram and opening the gates of hell to some people who are not in his good books,etc. Are any of these statements untrue?

Hear this: can u provide evidendes of all these ur allegationns against him? Either in soft or hard copy. Matthew 26: 59-61 Am not taking sides here. He slapped a witch, when the bible says suffer not a witch a live. That he bought jets or built univerities are God's blessings in his life. Anyway why won't God bless him cus he knows the secret of prosperity which is found in Luke 6:38. (u too can practice it, u will thank me later). He pays tithe to Kenneth Hagin's ministries, Kenneth Copeland and RCCG. Is Winners the only church with university (ies). What about Deeper Life's Caleb University owned by W.F.Kumuyi, Matthew Ashimolowo KICC 's university (owned by individuals) and others. He has never asked any member to contribute any dime. I attend Winners and a new auditorium, the Faith Thearte that will seat 100,000 people with a provision for another 100,000 overflow, which will cost N50 Billion is being built yet he didnt asked anyone to make any contribution. I only pity those who are jealous of his prosperity cus he is blessed beyond curses. His major offence now is because God has chosen to bless beyond any human comprehension. SMH
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Ranchhoddas: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
holahmihdeh:

Hear this: can u provide evidendes of all these ur allegationns against him? Either in soft or hard copy. Matthew 26: 59-61 Am not taking sides here. He slapped a witch, when the bible says suffer not a witch a live. That he bought jets or built univerities are God's blessings in his life. Anyway why won't God bless him cus he knows the secret of prosperity which is found in Luke 6:38. (u too can practice it, u will thank me later). He pays tithe to Kenneth Hagin's ministries, Kenneth Copeland and RCCG. Is Winners the only church with university (ies). What about Deeper Life's Caleb University owned by W.F.Kumuyi, Matthew Ashimolowo KICC 's university (owned by individuals) and others. He has never asked any member to contribute any dime. I attend Winners and a new auditorium, the Faith Thearte that will seat 100,000 people with a provision for another 100,000 overflow, which will cost N50 Billion is being built yet he didnt asked anyone to make any contribution. I only pity those who are jealous of his prosperity cus he is blessed beyond curses. His major offence now is because God has chosen to bless beyond any human comprehension. SMH
I want to believe that all members of his church are practising these principles. How many of them own jet or universities. Do you have any?
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
I guess if they will teach their members the truth and way of holliness it will be of greater reward
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
All these people ranting and shouting gullible followers upandan..do you think it's easy to scam people continuously for over 20 years??if Oyedepo is one then he must be a superhuman with super brain..But this man has touched lives positively..so people should stop casting aspersions on men of God..if u feel it's scam open your own church scam people and see if u won't go down in two years. .

1 Like

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I want to believe that all members of his church are practising these principles. How many of them own jet or universities. Do you have any?

Of course, we are practising it. Thats Y u can hardly see any genuine member of this commission complaining of this economic downturn. My bro, I have a vision of owing a university one day and I will get there. Am still in my twenties and God is unfolding His plans in my life gradually. Does the richest blankman on earth, Aliko Dangote own a university or even Bill Gates or Mike Adenuga? It is a choice. People only see the wealthy Oyedepo of today, forgetting that he too went through hell before God made him. Here was a man driving volkwagen bettle car, a man who had no money to do his second son naming ceremony but could only share chin-chin. A ministry that started in a lawn tennis court in Ilorin and had just 3 and half members in Kaduna and 21 members for over a year. A church that couldn't afford any landed property for its first six years, no musical instrument for its first three years, using benches...... I can go on and on. And people still expect that ministry to remain on the same spot even after 35 years! Haba!!! If its ur private business (not even a church now) will U pray for stagnation or will U not have experienced the same turn around. How many members of Deeper Life or KICC or Redeemed or CAC or TAC or Baptist or Anglican own a university. No bad comments against the man will stop the flow of God's blessing in his life and ministry and my life.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Ranchhoddas: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
holahmihdeh:

Of course, we are practising it. Thats Y u can hardly see any genuine member of this commission complaining of this economic downturn. My bro, I have a vision of owing a university one day and I will get there. Am still in my twenties and God is unfolding His plans in my life gradually. Does the richest blankman on earth, Aliko Dangote own a university or even Bill Gates or Mike Adenuga? It is a choice. People only see the wealthy Oyedepo of today, forgetting that he too went through hell before God made him. Here was a man driving volkwagen bettle car, a man who had no money to do his second son naming ceremony but could only share chin-chin. A ministry that started in a lawn tennis court in Ilorin and had just 3 and half members in Kaduna and 21 members for over a year. A church that couldn't afford any landed property for its first six years, no musical instrument for its first three years, using benches...... I can go on and on. And people still expect that ministry to remain on the same spot even after 35 years! Haba!!! If its ur private business (not even a church now) will U pray for stagnation or will U not have experienced the same turn around. How many members of Deeper Life or KICC or Redeemed or CAC or TAC or Baptist or Anglican own a university. No bad comments against the man will stop the flow of God's blessing in his life and ministry and my life.
So nobody apart from the pastor has a jet or a university. Dangote(Muslim) and Bill Gates(Agnostic) do not pay tithes to anybody. They became wealthy by obeying economic principles of demand and supply coupled with providence and good fortune.(No church required). Your pastor supplies hope(which sadly is in large demand in this country). I know nothing I say will make you see things in another light........I wish you good luck and I sincerely hope you get to build your university.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by SirHenry105(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's quite obvious that someone must have said something funny because they are not the only ones laughing in that pics. .
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So nobody apart from the pastor has a jet or a university. Dangote(Muslim) and Bill Gates(Agnostic) do not pay tithes to anybody. They became wealthy by obeying economic principles of demand and supply coupled with providence and good fortune.(No church required). Your pastor supplies hope(which sadly is in large demand in this country). I know nothing I say will make you see things in another light........I wish you good luck and I sincerely hope you get to build your university.

Like I said earlier having a university is by choice not by force. And amen I will build by the grace of God. And these people U mentioned Dangote and Bill Gates obeyed that Luke 6:38 their religion notwithstanding. There are stingy xtians that are poorer than church's rat. It is not just about paying tithe but also giving. That verse says: "Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." Do you know how much these people have donated and are still donating to charity organizations and human kind. Unknown to them they are simply obeying that instruction and they are reaping the fruits. And u avoided my question on how many worshippers of Deeper Life or KICC or other churches own a university? Why picking out Winners only. If he doesn't offer hope whatelse should he offer? Curses? Even God will tell you to put your hope, trust and faith in Him.
I rest my case. Swt drms.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Ranchhoddas: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
holahmihdeh:

Like I said earlier having a university is by choice not by force. And amen I will build by the grace of God. And these people U mentioned Dangote and Bill Gates obeyed that Luke 6:38 their religion notwithstanding. There are stingy xtians that are poorer than church's rat. It is not just about paying tithe but also giving. That verse says: "Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." Do you know how much these people have donated and are still donating to charity organizations and human kind. Unknown to them they are simply obeying that instruction and they are reaping the fruits. And u avoided my question on how many worshippers of Deeper Life or KICC or other churches own a university? Why picking out Winners only. If he doesn't offer hope whatelse should he offer? Curses? Even God will tell you to put your hope, trust and faith in Him.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Emperor4God(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
holahmihdeh:

The answers you gave didnt my questions in anyway because I didn't refer to money or riches. If Canaan is or was cursed why did God promised to and eventually gave it to the children of Israel. It was the name of Jacob that was changed to Israel. Canaan retained its name until the Israelites possessed the land. My question remains why did God gave an accrused land to them. He did not change the name Canaan before they possessed and the land was cursed yet he gave it to them. What is the difference between riches and blessings? Am yet to see a person who is cursed yet rich nor a person who is blessed yet wallowing in poverty.

God Himself said that Canaan was cursed.

But Israel is the Apple of His eye.

I no go drag this with you.

Jesus said the rich will hardly enter heaven

Matthew 19:23
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said blessed are the poor

Luke 6:20
And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

Compare the two.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Adudavidlee(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Laughing at the gullibility of their poor followers. Perhaps another private jet is one the way to add to their fleet. They enjoy the luxury of life and tell their followers to seek the kingdom of God first. Preaching the same hopeful message every Sunday while nothing changes in the lives of the followers but pastor's account keeps growing fat. The same biblical scammer that prophesied that gate of hell will open on people who vote buhari. A man who should be in prison for openly slapping and assaulting a young woman. He has suddenly become dumb make EFCC no reason him matter for the 7billion naira prayer money wey GEJ dole out to them.

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by samenet(m): 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge!
Can people be so base!
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Emperor4God:

God Himself said that Canaan was cursed.

But Israel is the Apple of His eye.

I no go drag this with you.

Jesus said the rich will hardly enter heaven

Matthew 19:23
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus said blessed are the poor

Luke 6:20
And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

Compare the two.

LOLz.
So poverty is pre-requisite to make heaven. Very funy. So what is father Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and even David doing in heaven cus those people were stinkingly blessed by God beyond monetary qualifications.

U will be surprised to see poor people in Hell fire on the judgement day. So U will reject God's extra ordinary blessing just because u want to make heaven. Thats a wrong interpretation of the scriptures. If u are poor and doesnt do the will of God, hell is certain for that person. Have u not in the bible that Jesus became poor on the cross for us to become rich and Gal 3:13-14 also testifies to it. It is well oooo
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Emperor4God(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
holahmihdeh:

LOLz.
So poverty is pre-requisite to make heaven. Very funy. So what is father Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and even David doing in heaven cus those people were stinkingly blessed by God beyond monetary qualifications.

U will be surprised to see poor people in Hell fire on the judgement day. So U will reject God's extra ordinary blessing just because u want to make heaven. Thats a wrong interpretation of the scriptures. If u are poor and doesnt do the will of God, hell is certain for that person. Have u not in the bible that Jesus became poor on the cross for us to become rich and Gal 3:13-14 also testifies to it. It is well oooo

Gal 3:13-14 does not mean just money.

I can see ur problem its poverty!
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Honey! Maga will always pay jare, hahahahaha!!
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by DangotePikin: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
From Glory to Glory. That is my new name. From Glory to Glory. That is where I am going.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by DangotePikin: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
holahmihdeh:

Be very careful. You are not helping your future. Your comments does not edify. It can even kill the faith of some weak Christians and make them Atheist. Let God be the judge. There is a reason why you don't find true men of God singling out others in ministry. I use to be like you before, but since I stopped I saw positive changes in my life. Once again, I say....be very careful sir. Good night.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by larrybee2017(f): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Emperor4God:
REASONS THAT WINNER CHAPEL IS GODLESS
Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html
The last time I check your brain it still need to be reprogramme to suit modern day technology. Do you actually read your bible or you are just so dumb to comprehend what it says. SMH
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by rahman3853(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Bsc:
from Glory to Glory
thats my new name, thats where i am going.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by LEXZYZION: 12:21am On Jul 22, 2016
Jesus Christ collected no tithes or offering,He built no synagogue or mansion,His teaching was straight and simple to understand.Paul apostle cautioned against denominations yet what to we see and hear today!
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 22, 2016
Emperor4God:
REASONS THAT WINNER CHAPEL IS GODLESS
Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

1 Like

Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Emperor4God:

Gal 3:13-14 does not mean just money.

I can see ur problem its poverty!

And again u can see where u are missing it. Cuz I have not yet again referred to money. I said God's blessing and the people I mentioned were blessed beyond monetary qualification, still means I wasn't referring to money. Simple English my bro! And all the same if God blesses you, won't you have money to spend ir is it not part of God's blessing. SMH!

Unfortunately for you am not poor. It is obvious u are the one wallowing in poverty, thats y u think ur poverty will take u to heaven. LOlz!!!

Well no matter the comments here to downgrade the church, I think it is coming too late. Those posts about freemansons and occultic will and can not convince over six million worshippers of the church. Maybe if u come up with something else. So keep it to urslf. Thanks.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2016
DangotePikin:
Be very careful. You are not helping your future. Your comments does not edify. It can even kill the faith of some weak Christians and make them Atheist. Let God be the judge. There is a reason why you don't find true men of God singling out others in ministry. I use to be like you before, but since I stopped I saw positive changes in my life. Once again, I say....be very careful sir. Good night.

hehehe! Pls dont bring my future into this. I won't take that nonsense from anyone. So those making silly comments about men of God are helping their own future? Which men of God have singled out? What about those castigating winners as if its the only church owned by an individual and has a university? And how will my statements make a weak xtian to become an atheist or whatever? And have I judged anyone in my posts so far? Bro what I put up there is written in English simple enough for you to comprehend. And I didn't refer to the quran. I simply said dangote and Bill Gates are following the scriptures and the story even had it (true or not) that dangote was blessed by Arcbishop Idahosa cuz he gave the man of God his seat in aricraft. And pls don't refer to being "like me before" because I was never like u before in anyway". Do I even knw u from Adam? Have a good day!
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by Honestly1: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Laughing at the gullibility of their poor followers. Perhaps another private jet is one the way to add to their fleet. They enjoy the luxury of life and tell their followers to seek the kingdom of God first. Preaching the same hopeful message every Sunday while nothing changes in the lives of the followers but pastor's account keeps growing fat. The same biblical scammer that prophesied that gate of hell will open on people who vote buhari. A man who should be in prison for openly slapping and assaulting a young woman. He has suddenly become dumb make EFCC no reason him matter for the 7billion naira prayer money wey GEJ dole out to them.

Wow! You are so foolish.
Re: Bishop David And Faith Oyedepo Laughing Heartily by DangotePikin: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2016
holahmihdeh:

hehehe! Pls dont bring my future into this. I won't take that nonsense from anyone. So those making silly comments about men of God are helping their own future? Which men of God have singled out? What about those castigating winners as if its the only church owned by an individual and has a university? And how will my statements make a weak xtian to become an atheist or whatever? And have I judged anyone in my posts so far? Bro what I put up there is written in English simple enough for you to comprehend. And I didn't refer to the quran. I simply said dangote and Bill Gates are following the scriptures and the story even had it (true or not) that dangote was blessed by Arcbishop Idahosa cuz he gave the man of God his seat in aricraft. And pls don't refer to being "like me before" because I was never like u before in anyway". Do I even knw u from Adam? Have a good day!
My bad. I am sorry. I thought you were part of the people criticizing the man of God for being wealthy. My comment was actually meant for another person on this thread. A second loom at your comments suggests otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) / The Yoruba Odu. Eji Ogbe(oyinbo/whiteman). / Nigerian Churches: Who Are They Building Universities For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.