Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. (2126 Views)

The Only Thing I Know About Programming Is Its Spelling, How Do I Start? / Reasons Why Programming Is A Dangerous Profession In Nigeria. / Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. by Booyakasha(f): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. by darealez(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
My reality describes programming as relatively easy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. by donsheddy1(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Booyakasha:
What do you think?

http://www.gdevit.com/topic331/why-do-most-people-say-programming-is-easy-to-learn-when-in-reality-it-is-very-difficult
Your moniker only reminds me of Michaelangelo.

Your community gdevit loads forever

Development is easy to the willing mind

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. by iBagwai: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Indeed developement isn't easy, take a look to the Professtionals in the field, certainly you may found that it required much dedication and time consumption.
Re: Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. by onedayatime(m): 8:41am On Apr 03, 2017
in the beginning, its always hard to figure it out and how it works but with dedication and years of experiences, you get use to it.

Also, as a programmer, you will run into situations where you won't be able to do or how to create something and that is why we have sites like stackoverflow, sitepoint, coderanch etc.

All in all programming is a hard job because it entails lots of thinking and logic. An example is this: think of a situation where you are creating a software with lots of bugs but at the end, you are able to create and deploy it ( you will be happy, I guess) but after sometime, you need to add some other functionalities to it, you discovered that due to poor planning of you and bad design patterns, you need to need to re-write the software you get frustrated.....and that is what progamming is all about especially for beginners but as time goes on, you improve and takes years of hard work.

Am not in that level now ( I don't think so because I haven't face much challenges with working difficult existing softwares that needs an upgrade) but I hope to get there very soon

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. by TeejayMaya(m): 3:57am On Apr 04, 2017
onedayatime:
in the beginning, its always hard to figure it out and how it works but with dedication and years of experiences, you get use to it.

Also, as a programmer, you will run into situations where you won't be able to do or how to create something and that is why we have sites like stackoverflow, sitepoint, coderanch etc.

All in all programming is a hard job because it entails lots of thinking and logic. An example is this: think of a situation where you are creating a software with lots of bugs but at the end, you are able to create and deploy it ( you will be happy, I guess) but after sometime, you need to add some other functionalities to it, you discovered that due to poor planning of you and bad design patterns, you need to need to re-write the software you get frustrated.....and that is what progamming is all about especially for beginners but as time goes on, you improve and takes years of hard work.

Am not in that level now ( I don't think so because I haven't face much challenges with working difficult existing softwares that needs an upgrade) but I hope to get there very soon

You've said it all already... So true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Say Programming Is Easy To Learn When In Reality It Is.. by Thirdwrist(m): 1:10am On Apr 22, 2017
please how do i recover back my password at Gdevit. I dont see any option for that at the login page

Booyakasha:
What do you think?

http://www.gdevit.com/topic331/why-do-most-people-say-programming-is-easy-to-learn-when-in-reality-it-is-very-difficult

(1) (Reply)

How To Add On Scroll Animations To Your Website Using Animate.css And Wow.js / Help In A Computer Student / Programming Section Poster Of The Year 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.