Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

I Need A Website Tonight !!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Website Tonight !!!! (645 Views)

Time To Start Afresh, Take your biz to the next level, Get A Website Today / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) / What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website Tonight !!!! by caporia: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
I already have a website designed by me but not good enough

I want an investment website where investors can login and view the money they invest with the daily growin profit

they should be able to request for withdrawal from the client area, upload there id for verification, re invest to there current investment etc

I also have a subscription package, diferent from investment. people should be able to subscribe and make payment, they should be able to see when there sub will end and re-sub for next month

please drop your number for business call tonight
lagos webmasters only
Re: I Need A Website Tonight !!!! by Chigozie1(m): 1:00am On Jul 22, 2016
Before you think Its a scam, This is not my own business.
Just me giving back

They built my own Blog ([url]nextyearlife.com[/url]) for me, and I fell in Love with it.
I got to know the importance of a clean, responsive website wen I researched on how to get Google adsense approval.
I don't like much talk, just check them out

[url]penstrap.com[/url]

They have other great works and its on their site
You can contact them from there

[url]penstrap.com[/url]

Your website/blog is your face. Make it sell you out for good.
Re: I Need A Website Tonight !!!! by bassdow: 4:51am On Jul 22, 2016
BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.
Having a good website is essential when presenting a business. Your website will look and work better than your competitors. On the Internet, perception is reality.
Build brand integrity, communicate your message, and engage your customers.
Catch new clients with a professional website like big corporations do.
Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Blogs
-Ecommerce websites
-Personal and Corporate Websites
-Forums
...etc;
We also render other services such as:
-Back Office Support
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Servers (Email Blasting)
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.
Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)

Re: I Need A Website Tonight !!!! by semasir: 8:32am On Jul 22, 2016
Can we talk? 08098002051 phone/Whatsapp.

Thanks

caporia:

I want an investment website where investors can login and view the money they invest with the daily growin profit

they should be able to request for withdrawal from the client area, upload there id for verification, re invest to there current investment etc

I also have a subscription package, diferent from investment. people should be able to subscribe and make payment, they should be able to see when there sub will end and re-sub for next month

lagos webmasters only
Re: I Need A Website Tonight !!!! by omoschool: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
caporia:

lagos webmasters only
Call or WhatsApp me on
Re: I Need A Website Tonight !!!! by splashz(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
caporia:

lagos webmasters only

just in case ur still looking for a website designer or developer
WhatsApp or call my number
below is some of my works

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Praises 11 Year Old Nigerian,Tayo,for Building Game App / 10 Types Of Friends On Facebook List (part One) / Domain Name Biz - I Need A Mentor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.