Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

30+ Nigerians Arrested For Medicaid Fraud - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 30+ Nigerians Arrested For Medicaid Fraud (1256 Views)

Scam Masters 2 Nigerians Arrested For Defrauding British Woman pics... / 32 People, Including 22 Nigerians Arrested For Multi-million Credit Card Fraud I / Woman Arrested For Being Intimate With A Dog (2) (3) (4)

30+ Nigerians Arrested For Medicaid Fraud by my2cents(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2006
This is too much. At first I used to hear about it. Now I have seen with my own eyes.

full list: http://www.oag.state.tx.us/newspubs/releases/2006/113006suspects.pdf

So, the next time u c me in Nigeria, rather than ask me why I take okada when my "mates who arrived there 6 months ago are riding in hummers and have built 2 or 3 houses", ask "hmmm, i wonder what he/she really does over there" grin

Don't get me wrong, there are those of us who are making it the legal way. That notwithstanding, from experience, those who show off a lot on their visits, usually don't make it the legal way.

For me, the lessons here are 3-fold:

1) All that glitters is not gold

2) Slow and steady wins the race

3) The end justifies the means

Now, it is possible that they will be spending retirement not back in naija but (for the men) as a boyfriend "servicing" fellow men in prison.

Take heed!
Re: 30+ Nigerians Arrested For Medicaid Fraud by ikamefa(f): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2006
abeg why are they all in texas? undecided
Re: 30+ Nigerians Arrested For Medicaid Fraud by my2cents(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2006
cd be a combination of many things - weather, no state taxes, being around pple they know, etc. who knows?

one thing's for sure though: I will never live in a place that is predominantly of a particular race/tribe/sex/orientation cool
Re: 30+ Nigerians Arrested For Medicaid Fraud by ikamefa(f): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2006
my2cents:

one thing's for sure though: I will never live in a place that is predominantly of a particular race/tribe/sex/orientation cool

why?
Re: 30+ Nigerians Arrested For Medicaid Fraud by my2cents(m): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2006
'cause I believe in diversity (whatever that means) grin
Re: 30+ Nigerians Arrested For Medicaid Fraud by tinard(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2006
No the better question is why were they all from the East, ibo, ibibio, etc And what was a 64 year old man doing amongst them.

23.5 Karat Gold Dust In Nigeria / What Is Your Definition Of Poverty / Court Strikes Out Njemanze’s Case Against Imo Government