Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers (585 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
It happened that today I went to repair my system at my boss's office,there was this young guy that came earlier and asked for the price of laptop screen,he was given a price and he promised to come back with the laptop.on coming back he sat at the reception and was very friendly making me belief he is no stranger there,he even asked me to borrow him my phone to flash the person that is bringing the laptop,I gave him my phone to flash but when no one called back I asked him to call the person but he asked me not to worry,I left the guy and the receptionist for some minutes to eat at a nearby canteen,also left my phone to behind as I was charging it but on coming back I was told he received a call on my phone from the person he was waiting for that the person is around and he left to pick the person at the next streeet not knowing he has stolen a laptop and put it inside the empty bag he came with.people suggested I should call the number of the person he went to pick but the number is not even connecting so someone asked me to check if there was even any valid call initially..lo and behold the guy did not speak with anyone on the phone.It's really a sad experience.this happened around Iwo road in Ibadan today.please let's share this so people can learn.
Re: How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
You loose guard...nd he played a fast one on you guys....take heart though
Re: How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
bros are u a learner u need to be sharp.... scammer are every were
Re: How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
bros are u a learner u need to be sharp.... scammer are every were
I wasn't there when he left bro.he was with the receptionist alone
Re: How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers by queendalyn(f): 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
how could you be careless for him to steal something as big as a laptop?
smh
Re: How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers by Markshevy(m): 12:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Guys are hustling real hard this days, they believe maga go always pay.the other day one was trying form ATM card officer after I had recieved countless messages on how to update my ATM card, I played along and he was demanding for the 12 digits no on the ATM card. I just decided to change am for the guy. I told him that am herbalist so so and so, that by 12 mid night we will be having spiritual exposition that we will come for him, since that day I stopped receiving such messages.no sense
Re: How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers by gsley: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Na only for Iwo road in Ibadan this kind tin they happen
Re: How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers by Ezedon(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2016
Things are really changing since we voted for change
Re: How My Boss Was Scammed. Latest Method By Scammers by Princepoint(m): 12:51am On Jul 22, 2016
stupid pple you re too loose

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Five Undergraduates Over N16 Million Internet Fraud, Recover Cars. / See The Effect Of Wars On Children / Nigerian And Bolivian Men Arrested At Mohammed V Airport For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.