Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Neco June 2016 French Objectives - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco June 2016 French Objectives (844 Views)

100% Real Waec 2017 Mathematics Objectives And Theory Answers. / WAEC May/june 2016 Will Released Today / 2016 Neco June/july Official Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neco June 2016 French Objectives by udeh3(m): 12:54am On Jul 22, 2016
As regards to this on-going neco 2016 examination... I have a friend writing french language of which both the oral french and the expressive french have all been written remaining that of the objective paper

The neco 2016 timetable did not include the french objective. When questions were ask as regards to the objectives, the supervisor said the date will be communicated to the students. Uptill now, no information as regard to the effect have been heard.

Her centre is in Ogun state. We were told to contact the neco office in the state... I'm just so confuse. Anyone with good information should try and enlighten me on this. I just need to be very sure if the objective have not be done.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

FG To Scrap HND Program / FG Scraps HNDs, Merges Polytechnics With Universities / Are N.O.U.N Students Employable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.