Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile (1969 Views)

Pope Francis: 1 Out Of 50 Catholic Clergies Is A Paedophile / Paedophile-protecting Nazi Sympathiser Pope Ratzinger Announces Resignation! / Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by DeepSight(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

May God ve mercy on you, if i was to be reverse to 1430 years ago i will even give my  7 year old daughter to my friend to consumate her. Whats the big deal.

Finally, Nairalanders, Mullah Abuzola has declared himself a Paedophile.

Please lock up your female kids. . . and maybe the male ones as well. . .
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
Nothing new . . . we always knew he wasnt normal.
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Abuzola(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2009
Huh
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by DeepSight(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
DISTINCT89:

If you like open a website 4 it that's is your problem, I definitely know the truth will judge on the last day (yaomul Kiyamoh)Abuzola is saying the right thing ok,
As 4 me I will even let out my 5 years babe girl out to follow the way rosullulahi peace be upon him (SAW).Hw will he answer such a stupid question ok,

Another Jihadist justifying his Paedophile tendency. . .
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by zmurda(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Huh

He's shell shocked. He's confronted with evidence from his own speech and he can't answer. Abuzola show some chutzpah, you better than this. Come up with those your reasoning I'm a fan of. Stop behaving like a rabbit caught in the cross-hair of a car's headlights
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Rebarobyn: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
shocked subscribing
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Abuzola(m): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2009
Z murda, you don land again
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by zmurda(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Z murda, you don land again

na lie i lie Mullah Abuzola?
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by bawomolo(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2009
wow what a pedo
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
@abuzola
stop trying to scratch zMurdas back cos it wont work. Even learned muslims in the west will say you are a sick man. You are really sick being a self proclaimed peadophile. Have you taken a look at the north and see the trauma your co-peadophiles have put very young girls in. Bleep religion you are killing the future, destroying young peoples lives. Do you know what peadophilia mean? Please know it if your stupid brain hasnt gotten the grain of it.
People like you are hunted and get popped.
God, why are NLanders even playing with you on this. What you do or attempt to do is a serious crime in the free world, Bleep religion.
Your mind is evil because you see nothing innocent in a 5 or 7 years old girl yet to see puberty and grow breasts.
May Nature punish you and your cohorts. You'll get slacked someday for sure if you dont think that this is no good for your life or your seed.
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by noetic2: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
what a thread! grin grin grin abuzola the pedophile grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
Abuzola:

Huh

You are basically a criminal with violent tendencies if you claim you are ok with marrying off your 7 yr old daughter to a 60 yr old he-goat. You and your prophet are prime candidates for the hottest part of hell.

Do you know a 7yr old isnt even strong enough to bear her own weight?
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2009
Is Abuzola the owner of the single "no" vote? cheesy
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by noetic2: 12:21am On Sep 16, 2009
davidylan:

Is Abuzola the owner of the single "no" vote? cheesy

its pretty obvious grin grin
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by bawomolo(m): 1:27am On Sep 16, 2009
so who voted no.

abuzola the cradle chaser grin
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola I dont know if you were hungry and not thinking clearly when you made that statement but you need to repent for the sake of your unborn children so you dont curse yourself with these kinds of words.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Abuzola(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2009
@tpiah, what is your relationship with food ? Huh, small thing you accuse person of famished, nawa o

i again repeat i will give my 7 yrs old daughter in marriage and even marry 7 yrs old if the time being was to be reversed to 1400 years ago
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Eeyore(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2009
This confirms what I've always believed - There's nothing like a moderate muslim. Every muslim is potentially a Boko Haram[i]ish[/i] twerp, who would not hesitate to abide by all the rules in that terrorist manual called Quoran.

And this is the same Abuzola who reportedly sodomized a donkey in Afghanistan, prompting the Taleban to deport him back to Nigeria in 2006.
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by KunleOshob(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

@tpiah, what is your relationship with food ? Huh, small thing you accuse person of famished, nawa o

i again repeat i will give my 7 yrs old daughter in marriage and even marry 7 yrs old if the time being was to be reversed to 1400 years ago
Thanx for confirming what we already know grin Since we are no longer living 1400 years ago we can safely assert that Islam and it's tenets is outdated and no longer relevant.
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2009
KunleOshob:

Thanx for confirming what we already know grin Since we are no longer living 1400 years ago we can safely assert that Islam and it's tenets is outdated and no longer relevant.

Spot on!
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

I dont know if you're determined to wreck yourself with your own hands.

Mohammed no send you message, so enough with the overzealousness.

small time now you people will start crying over passages in the bible where you say God commanded people to be wiped out.

Women arent that scarce that you have to start ogling underage girls. Rejuvenate your mind abeg.

Of course its a free world oh but there's a reason why some things are called perversion.
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by mazaje(m): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2009
See how dogma makes people reason like mad men. . deluded slaves of allah. . . .
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by bawomolo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

[img]http://www.cbc.ca/searchengine/blog/to_catch_a_predator.jpg[/img]
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by MrCrackles(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
Topic
He didnt. . . . shocked
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Rebarobyn: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
He didnt. . . . shocked

yes he did!

btw, I thought this thread would be on the 10th page now, I've been so bored on NL and this just caught my attention.

@abuzola
why are you letting people talk to you like this, you must defend yourself o!, I want to hear your side of the story before I vote grin
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by MrCrackles(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2009
Rebarobyn:

Yes he did!
Btw, I thought this thread would be on the 10th page now, I've been so bored on NL and this just caught my attention.

For real shocked
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Abuzola(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
Islam is never outdated, the truth is that genetic features dwind from generation to generation, too bad you have no science knowledge
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Islam is never outdated, the truth is that genetic features dwind from generation to generation, too bad you have no science knowledge

[size=15pt]Is that your best defence?

Forget 1400 years ago, would you give out your 5 years old daughter out in Marraige in this century?
will you in turn marry a 5 year old little girl in this century?
[/size]
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by olabowale(m): 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2009
Is this about tribe since I read "your people in the north" and "you and your people will burn in Hell", etc are evil comments.

David, am a pedophile since am old enough to have my wife as a daughter.
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by Recognise: 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2009
Re: Abuzola Declares Himself A Paedophile by banom(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
Abuzola will one day marry Lizard in the name of Allah.

(1) (2)

How Can We Call Him A Loving And Merciful God, When He Clearly Is Not? / Another Hidden Secret. Obamacare, Wall Street, RFID Chips And 666 / Shiloh Thanksgiving Sunday Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.