Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? (956 Views)

OPINION: Who Deserve Your Sit And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? by Kingson56(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2016
1st five people who answer this question 1st will go for 2nd round !!.the winner will go with mtn card of 500!!! Get your own with you intelligence now!!!.IT IS A WEEKEND SHOW

Re: Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? by Obijulius: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2016
B. Unchained
Re: Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? by Kingson56(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2016
Obijulius:
B. Unchained
. My bro you are going for 2nd round, nice one keep it up.the winner go with mtn card of 500
Re: Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? by DaBullIT(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2016
wetin dey sup for here /?

film name ? Django Unchained the guy wear round glasses
Re: Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? by Kingson56(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
wetin dey sup for here /?

film name ? Django Unchained the guy wear round glasses
. Dabullit@My bro you are right you will join in the second round. More 3 person we close our hot sit contest!!!!
Re: Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2016
Django unchained...played by Jamie Fox
Re: Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? by Kingson56(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2016
kiddoiLL:
Django unchained...played by Jamie Fox
. @kiddoil you made a nice answer with a nice action!!.you will be going for second round. Congratulation!!! .more 2 person we close
Re: Who Will Go To The Hot Sit???? by Kingson56(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2016
Kingson56:
. @kiddoil you made a nice answer with a nice action!!.you will be going for second round. Congratulation!!! .more 2 person we close
. Obijulius,dabullit and kidddoill you guys are going to the hot sit Good Luck !!! CONGRATULATION!!! . Add me up on facebook with CHIBUIKE KINGSON to complete your question and join others to contest for it. Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Wow Gta's Online Next Expansion Focuses On What Made The Franchise Great. / The I Love You Game / Soft Copies Of 90+ J.hadley Chase Novels Straight To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.