Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. (14474 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by eniola82: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2016
Nothing actually lasts forever, even the air you breathe is also temporal, The Warnings are there from MMM from the Offset, you choose to partake at your OWN RISK, use thy spare money, do not be GREEDY, Apply Wisdom, am at a stage in MMM where even if it collapses i wont feel a budge because i have used dividends from it to build the structure of another cash inflow. My advice is simple, cash in on it, use whatever proceeds to add value to thy life. Create another pipeline for thy source of income. shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 21, 2016
wizkitvick:
MMM is Real, No doubt about it . I've been into MMM since june 20th, I started with 200k and on 21th July i requested to get help and receive total amount of 276k... Including registration bonus MMM has helped me so far... and am still benefiting from it till date... If you need some guidelines on how to get Started call me on 08136883271 or whatsapp me on 09053122528 and I'll guide you through step by step(Take you by hand)... Its not a must you Join but u'll thank me later wen u join but all thanks is to God.........A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU!!!!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)
МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s.[1][2] By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion. The exact figures are not known even to the founders.

Contents [hide]
1 History
2 See also
3 References
4 External links
History[edit]
MMM was established in 1989 by Sergei Mavrodi,[2] his brother Vyacheslav Mavrodi, and Olga Melnikova. The name of the company was taken from the first letters of the three founders' surnames.

Initially, the company imported computers and office equipment. In January 1992, tax police accused MMM of tax evasion, leading to the collapse of MMM-bank, and causing the company to have difficulty obtaining financing to support its operations. Faced with difficulties in funding its foreign trade, the company switched to the financial sector. It offered American stocks to Russian investors, but met with little success. Later, MMM-Invest was created for the purpose of collecting vouchers during privatisation. This effort was similarly unsuccessful.[citation needed]

MMM created its successful Ponzi scheme in 1994. The company started attracting money from private investors, promising annual returns of up to one thousand percent. It is unclear whether a Ponzi scheme was Mavrodi's initial intention, inasmuch as such extravagant returns might have been possible during the Russian hyperinflation in such commerce as import-export.[citation needed]

MMM grew rapidly. In February 1994, the company reported dividends of 1,000%, and started an aggressive TV ad campaign. Since the shares were not quoted on any stock exchange and the company itself determined the share price, it maintained a steady price growth of thousands of percent annually, leading the public to believe its shares were a safe and profitable investment.[citation needed]

An important factor in the scheme's success was word of mouth, but most of the company's success came from its extremely aggressive ad campaign, which appealed to the general public by using "ordinary" characters that viewers could identify with. The most famous of them, a "folk hero" of early 1994, was Lyonya Golubkov. Another notable marketing effort was a giveaway of free Metro trips to all Moscow citizens on a particular day. MMM also was one of the first well-known companies in Russia with a logotype and slogans ("Flying from shadow to the light" and others).[citation needed]

At its peak the company was taking in more than 100 billion rubles (about 50 million USD) each day from the sale of its shares to the public. Thus, the cashflow turnover at the MMM central office in Moscow was so high that it could not be estimated. The management started to count money in roomfuls (1 roomful of money, 2 roomfuls of money, etc.).[citation needed]

Regular publication in the media of the rising MMM share price led President Boris Yeltsin to issue a decree in June 1994 prohibiting financial institutions from publicising their expected income.[citation needed]

The success of MMM in attracting investors led to the creation of other similar companies, including Tibet, Chara, Khoper-Invest, Selenga, Telemarket, and Germes. All of these companies were characterised by aggressive television advertising and extremely high promised rates of return. One company promised annual returns of 30,000%.[citation needed]

On July 22, 1994, the police closed the offices of MMM for tax evasion. For a few days the company attempted to continue the scheme, but soon ceased operations. At that point, Invest-Consulting, one of the company's subsidiaries, owed more than 50 billion rubles in taxes (USD 26 million), and MMM itself owed between 100 billion and 3 trillion rubles to the investors (from USD 50 million to USD 1.5 billion). In the aftermath at least 50 investors, having lost all of their money, committed suicide.[citation needed]

Several organisations of "deceived investors" made efforts to recover their lost investments, but Sergei Mavrodi manipulated their indignation and directed it at the government. In August 1994 Mavrodi was arrested for tax evasion. However, he was soon elected to the Russian State Duma, with the support of the "deceived investors". He argued that the government, not MMM, was responsible for people losing their money, and promised to initiate a pay-back program. The amount ultimately paid back was minuscule compared to the amount owed.[citation needed]

In October 1995, the Duma cancelled Mavrodi's right to immunity as a deputy. In 1996, he tried to run for Russia's presidency, but most of the signatures he received were rejected. MMM declared bankruptcy on September 22, 1997.[citation needed]

While it was believed that Sergei Mavrodi left Russia and moved to the United States, it is possible that he stayed in Moscow, using his money to change apartments regularly and employ a group of former special agents. With the help of a distant relative he started Stock Generation Ltd., another pyramid scheme based around trading non-existent companies' stocks in a form of the "stock exchange game" on the company's site, stockgeneration.com. Despite a bold-letter warning on the main page that the site was not a real stock exchange, between 20,000 and 275,000 people, according to various estimates, fell for the promised 200% returns and lost their money. According to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, losses of victims were at least USD 5.5 million.[citation needed]

Mavrodi was found and arrested in 2003. While in custody, Mavrodi was given until January 31, 2006 to read the documents in his fraud case against him (The criminal case consisted of 650 volumes, each 250-270 pages long).[citation needed] At the end of April 2007, Mavrodi was convicted of fraud, and given a sentence of four and a half years. Since he had already spent over four years in custody, he was released less than a month later, on May 22, 2007.[citation needed] He later went on to creating yet another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011.

The MMM scandal led to increased regulation of the Russian stock market, but the legacy of the fraud led many to become extremely suspicious of any joint stock companies.

In 2015 MMM began operating in South Africa with the same business model as MMM-2011, claiming a "30% per month" return through a "social financial network".[3] The group was identified as a possible pyramid scheme by the National Consumer Commission and accounts of clients were later frozen by Capitec Bank.[4] In response to mounting criticism and official investigations by state authorities in 2016 supporters of the South African MMM scheme staged a protest march in Johannesburg.[5]

In 2016, MMM launched a website targeting the Nigerian audience.[6]
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by peteremu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
I just need to ask this question?

How many people have they scammed? They are having close to 400k members.

How do they scam people? When the money is in over 400,000 people's pocket or bank account.

Are you a member?

They tell you, don't borrow to join. Check the site to see, because some greedy individuals will go and borrow money to put in... Don't do that.

Everyone will get help, if you surely provide help.

If I analyze it, it is like this:

Not all the 400,000 people will want to withdraw their money the same day.

Some are coming in, some are cashing out. Please don't preach what you don't know or have not yet experience.

Please investigate (not wikipedia kind of research). If you are a student of market like I am, I am very sure, you will know nothing lasts forever... But there is every guarantee, this one will last for a long time...

If you can answer positively with proof to my question, then comment abeg or shut up forever... You don't want to eat, yet you are preaching vigorously about it... Why What's your gain?
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by jmax22(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
MMM is here to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor..MMM is here to ensure the circulation of money around everyone,than to allow some few individuals hoard all the money in higher chambers..If youre still doubting MMM, wen thousands of people are smiling to bank in this harsh times of economic recession,youre seriously on a long thing...Many ppl today who couldnt boast of anything before,are now Millionaires..I know someone who joined mmm,March this year with just N10000,now hes talking in millions...Pls who could have given him such money in this recent times..Im not begging anyone to join this community o,cos success race is an individual race. MMM is not for everyone but only for the bold and courageous.cheers to all the doubting thomases...MMM pays

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by eay(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Hahahha grin grin grin
It's normal to be skeptical about MMM, I was once in your shoes but forget it...if you have a very smart guider that will tell you everything about it...Itz a money making machine grin
I can add you to our whatsapp grp of smart MMM investors if you are really interested ...drop ur whatsapp number.
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by cybercares(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
What MMM is a scam Do you have Chinese chinchin in your brain. Do your research well before you saying spirit, well I've been making cool cash. mind you I'm a IT professionals and making extra cash aside my pro is no a crime.

MMM MEMBERS GROUP

In order to come together and discuss a way forward for MMM members, I have personally created a unique what'sapp group for all proud MMM MEMBERS and as I type this message we are 102 proud Members on the platform.

If you are interested in joining us for Free please feel free to quote me with your what'sapp number.

THANKS
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by olaboy1: 5:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Moses247(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2016
cybercares:
What MMM is a scam Do you have Chinese chinchin in your brain. Do your research well before you saying spirit, well I've been making cool cash. mind you I'm a IT professionals and making extra cash aside my pro is no a crime.

MMM MEMBERS GROUP

In order to come together and discuss a way forward for MMM members, I have personally created a unique what'sapp group for all proud MMM MEMBERS and as I type this message we are 102 proud Members on the platform.

If you are interested in joining us for Free please feel free to quote me with your what'sapp number.

THANKS
Add 08067213785
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by oddysey(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2016
Moses247:

Add 08067213785

@Moses247, pls add me to the MMM whatsapp group: 07061028538.

Thanks.
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by millhouse: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
My brothers... I have been skeptical about this mmm biz... Always hearing but shelving it off... But this evening my buddy took me on a long gig booze and he told me it's his returns from his mmm investment... At this point I ve made up my mind to join d train.. Imagine if I had started earlier.
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by millhouse: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
My brothers... I have been skeptical about this mmm biz... Always hearing but shelving it off... But this evening my buddy took me on a long booze and he told me it's his returns from his mmm investment... At this point I ve made up my mind to join d train.. Imagine if I had started earlier.
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
olaboy1:
God bless you OP for this write up, I wanted to write something like this a long time now on Nairaland as I have been very angry seeing all the useless posts from money doublers when someone genuinely ask how to invest his hard earned money.
I have been so angry to a point that I can't even remember the name of one I did way back in 2007/08, even the f&&King year I can't remember. I was working on the island not too far from the office of this money doubler and I invested 500k, when I started disturbing them so much for the promised dividend, they credited my First bank account, I was at the bank to cash out the little dividend only to realize I was debited same minute they credited me, it was a gimmick to make me believe that the shit was real.

I was at their office and met this aggrieved crowd of investors struggling to take off their AC, flat screen tv and stuffs. Seun needs to stop all these stupid adverts of referrals, betting, and all investment schemes that lack any bearing of what a business formation should look like.

I have been on this investment forum a long time looking for genuine business opportunities Nigerians in diaspora could invest in and create employments for others at home while we wait for Buhari to get his govt together, but I have been so disappointed. First time I read about MMM here, I shook my head and recognize that the scam investment is back again, and it's amazing how we reason, back in the days I did not ask vital questions about the scheme as it was my closest friend that sold the idea to me, but now you guys have the opportunity to read in details what this is all about and still want to invest in it.

It's better to invest your money in buying and selling of non perishable goods where you can recoup your principal if anything goes wrong, not some money spinning virtual online scheme where buyers and sellers don't exist.

The one I invested in back in the days, I said everything all of you optimists are saying on this thread about it, in fact I waited so long before I invested my money when testimonies started pouring in from people who were paid, but last last I fell for that bait and lost my money, I didn't even cash out one payment. So no need to argue about MMM for now, the scapegoats will soon create many threads in months to come.
Why would anyone advice people to take a blind risk, because the air we breathe is a risk also, what kind of thought process have you deployed.

MMM is not an investment, it is an opportunity to render assistance to someone. Please read and understand the ideology. thanks
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by natakin(f): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2016
olaboy1:
God bless you OP for this write up, I wanted to write something like this a long time now on Nairaland as I have been very angry seeing all the useless posts from money doublers when someone genuinely ask how to invest his hard earned money.
I have been so angry to a point that I can't even remember the name of one I did way back in 2007/08, even the f&&King year I can't remember. I was working on the island not too far from the office of this money doubler and I invested 500k, when I started disturbing them so much for the promised dividend, they credited my First bank account, I was at the bank to cash out the little dividend only to realize I was debited same minute they credited me, it was a gimmick to make me believe that the shit was real.

I was at their office and met this aggrieved crowd of investors struggling to take off their AC, flat screen tv and stuffs. Seun needs to stop all these stupid adverts of referrals, betting, and all investment schemes that lack any bearing of what a business formation should look like.

I have been on this investment forum a long time looking for genuine business opportunities Nigerians in diaspora could invest in and create employments for others at home while we wait for Buhari to get his govt together, but I have been so disappointed. First time I read about MMM here, I shook my head and recognize that the scam investment is back again, and it's amazing how we reason, back in the days I did not ask vital questions about the scheme as it was my closest friend that sold the idea to me, but now you guys have the opportunity to read in details what this is all about and still want to invest in it.

It's better to invest your money in buying and selling of non perishable goods where you can recoup your principal if anything goes wrong, not some money spinning virtual online scheme where buyers and sellers don't exist.

The one I invested in back in the days, I said everything all of you optimists are saying on this thread about it, in fact I waited so long before I invested my money when testimonies started pouring in from people who were paid, but last last I fell for that bait and lost my money, I didn't even cash out one payment. So no need to argue about MMM for now, the scapegoats will soon create many threads in months to come.
Why would anyone advice people to take a blind risk, because the air we breathe is a risk also, what kind of thought process have you deployed.

You fail to understand what you are venturing into thats why you get scammed easily....MMM is so different...the model first of its kind in the modern world so comparing with some BS platforms...i smh for you
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Moses247(m): 5:41am On Sep 08, 2016
cybercares:

MMM MEMBERS GROUP

THANKS
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by francx(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mmm is not a business so it won't hav any business model second and fg are just spewing out unverified news they got of Wikipedia . The world wants to suppress mmm meanwhile they are operating a ponzi scheme and giving the money to a select few. Since wen did govt care weda we loose our money or if we are being scammed so y start all of a sudden. Pls leave us to be scammed in peace. And for those that havnt joined join now to change your life's mmmpays and will never stop paying so far as we keep paying each other because we are mmm together we change the world. http:///?i=dfranchise whatsap 08065007761 contact me in person for more details

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
eniola82:
Nothing actually lasts forever, even the air you breathe is also temporal, The Warnings are there from MMM from the Offset, you choose to partake at your OWN RISK, use thy spare money, do not be GREEDY, Apply Wisdom, am at a stage in MMM where even if it collapses i wont feel a budge because i have used dividends from it to build the structure of another cash inflow. My advice is simple, cash in on it, use whatever proceeds to add value to thy life. Create another pipeline for thy source of income. shikena

SOS.
Pls which other pipeline did you create, I'm desperate.
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by MasterCare4u(m): 1:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Baseless!
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
antonreal:
t get someone to choose you, then you wait and your money

Some of my friends have been begging me to join this mmm but something in me keeps kicking against it especially for d fact that I was once a victim of the wonder banks back then. ur analysis of mmm is something I really applauding u for. will like to ask u some questions, could u help me with ur email? thanks
...you dont need anyone to choose you, you don't know how it works, the person you are requesting mail from doesn't know how mmm works ...why not let mmm go, is not by force...Notin last forever, joint is by choice...in case you don't know, people still get paid........I will leave you with this question " is Nigeria as a whole not a scam " ?
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by montono: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2016
Dont
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2016
L
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
Naturally a rich and comfortable would not care a Bleep what somebody else does with his or her money because he is busy making deals and cashing out. It is only those who have been frustrated due to the economic quagmire that will carry other people's headache on their heads. Looking for what to say and not to say. if you want to know them check their comments whenever it is announced that Emoney bought a new car you would see them spewing hatred. But ask them to take the risks Emoney took, you would see them running away like church rats. They would continue to be poor in spirit, mind, body and pockets till Jesus comes again
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by gafar: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by 2dconvention(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2016
360ng:
Confession From a Facebook friend...

I Will Rob Peter and Pay You, Paul - Everything You Want To Know About This Scam Called MMM
==========================================

In 2001, I was a starry eyed University student, who was desirous of making it big in life and becoming rich.

I was looking for businesses opportunities that would make me a lot of money. I tried different things.

In 2003, November to be precise, I stumbled on internet marketing, through Success Digest magazine.

Over the next few years I would try almost everything published in the paper - affiliate marketing, information marketing, Google Adsense, you name it.

In 2006, one particular money-making scheme came up which attracted hordes of fans. That scheme was/is known as HYIP.

What's a HYIP? It's called a High Yield Investment Programme.

Basically how it works is this:

You put in some money, and then every day or week, or month, depending on the particular HYIP website you registered with, you would earn a percentage, maybe 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 50% and even 100% again depending on the HYIP site.

It looked so easy. Just put in money and wait for sometime and bam! You get a percentage.

It looked too good to be true but nothing tried, nothing gained, right? So I gathered my school feeding money and bought eGold (remember them?) worth $50 and "invested".

The following week, my money had "grown" to $100. My HYIP company paid 100% of your money every week. My oh my! I was totally sold!

Now to make more money, I needed to reinvest my money which was now $100 which I promptly did. The following week, I had $200.

Gaddem!

So I went round school preaching this stuff. I even preached it far more than the guy who introduced it to me. I got others to "invest" and with each investment they did, I was scheduled to be paid a 10% "commission bonus" for the referral.

I went looking for more money to borrow to invest because my thinking was, if I had gotten $200 with just $50 in two weeks, imagine how much I would get if I invested $500!

The guy who introduced me to it went to his Mum, borrowed her retirement gratuity and invested another =N=500,000, roughly about $5,000 then!

That week he had earned $13,000 including commissions!

Sheet!

I could see my riches coming. My dream cars, my beach house. I prayed to God morning and evening thanking him for remembering me.

It was like a blessing for everyone, and naturally people poured into this scheme.

One day, I got a call from Nonso, the guy who invited me. He sounded desperate, his voice shaky as he asked me if I had checked my HYIP account. I said no.

"What's the problem, I asked?"

"I can't see the money in my account anymore", he said. "My money is gone."

When he said that, I felt my heart sink, my stomach turned and I suddenly felt sick. If I remember correctly, I think I pissed a little hot urine on myself.

"Where are you?" I asked. He was at a cybercafe town, so I jumped into a bus and went to meet him.

As I was logging into my own acount, my mouth was dry but my account opened!

"Ah! Thank God" I said.

Anyways, Nonso had requested for the HYIP company to send him $7,000 out of his $13,000 which was perfectly okay to do. You were allowed to request a payout anytime you want, between Monday - Friday.

However, after he had placed the request, he logged in a few days later, and his balance was no longer there. It had been wiped out. In fact the page that showed your account was no longer opening.

"It must be something wrong with your account I said. Have you emailed them?" He had emailed, but got no reply. Called the numbers on the website, but they were not going through.

So I placed a payout request of $100, and suddenly, my own account balance was wiped out.

Sweat started forming on my brows. I refresh the page again and again, still the same thing. The account balance page was no longer opening.

We went back to school hoping that things would change. It didn't. It took me several days to come to terms with the fact that my $200 abi $50 was gone forever.

Someone in Iran, Russia, Ukraine, only God knows where had taken my money and it was gone.

Nonso's mother's gratuity was gone. All the monies by those I introduced? Gone! I and Nonso became almost like outcasts in the school. Nobody wanted to deal with us anymore as far as business was concerned. We were blamed for the con.

Why am I telling you this story?

Because lately, I have been receiving offers from people to promote a ponzi scheme called MMM.

They tell me it's a business. That it works. That people have been paid money, blah blah blah.

I want to use this piece to write an article and wash my hands off this matter once and for all.

MMM is a ponzi scheme. Simple and short. I have been in business long enough to smell a scam from a thousands miles away, and this one is a big scam.

It's the return of the HYIP days of 2006.

Ponzi scams reinvent themselves every few years, change their name, wear "new clothes" and come out as the newest best thing since sliced bread.

In 2008, they returned as wonder banks - Nospetco, Gradual Investments, etc. In 2010 it was Clickviral. In 2012 - 2013, it was "Oil and Gas Investment" companies. Today it's MMM.

MMM is a scam. It is not a real business.

A real business has A PRODUCT to SELL, a product that adds value to the person buying it. There's an EXCHANGE of value between both sides - the buyer and the seller.

MMM doesn't have that. Rather it "pays" you a "commission" to refer people. Where does it get the money to pay these commissions? For how long can this be sustained?

What product does MMM sell? Why does an "investor" take his money and "gift" it to some stranger, and then wait for someone else to choose him and also "gift" him too?

If you don't get someone to choose you, then you wait and your money "grows"? Grows? How so? With fertilizer? Where will MMM get the money to pay you this percentage from? Will they steal it?

The most alarming thing about this stuff is this mysterious program is based in Russia. Russia? Are you kidding me? Anyone who knows anything knows that Russia is a country full of murderous mobsters who run illegal gambling operations, money laundering and prostitution rings.

They have since forever created similar programs to mop money up, transfers their illegal funds and pay off people to kill their rivals.

Are you unknowingly helping support a Russia mafia boss and putting innocent people in danger while perpetrating money laundering, illegal gambling and prostitution?

I will not be surprised if the EFCC swoops on the people who run these and guess who they will come after? Yes you the big gun who is pushing this everywhere.

And no, you cannot blame Buhari for your misfortune when it happens.

Frankly, it amazes me that people who should be knowledgeable are pimping this MMM stuff.

It's a scam. And it will collapse like all ponzis do. It's just a matter of time. If you really care about your audience and want their good, not just money that will enter your pocket by doing a seminar, then you will NEVER promote that shit.

It speaks volumes about the mentality of the general masses that they always gravitate towards a business "opportunity" that requires, "no work" and no "effort".

NEWSFLASH: The only way to make money is to actually provide something of value to another person in exchange for cash, not to give someone money and then wait for another person to give you.

What nonsense is that?

This is my last say about this MMM and similar cash gifting programs. I do not want any part of it. I do not wish to receive any further enquiry about it from anybody.

And please, next time before you come into my inbox with some frivolous questions about a program, do me and you a favour, fire up Google and do some research about it FIRST.

Thank you.

P.S. Please permission is granted to share this post if you want to.

Blessings.

MMM is a way out for anybody but to be precise the faithful believers of MMM only who understand the IDEOLOGY.
Someone said how can profit be made if everybody puts in 10,000 naira? Profit can be made if everyone PH on diferent days and RE-PH base on the rules after GH. Secondly, Well let me tell you about MMM
1)MMM is like a bank and only PANIC can kill a bank and country economy (take what happen in Spain and Greece for example when her people found out that their nation was in so much depth every citizen tried to withdraw their money and this was destroying the nation economy untill an embargo was raise and no one was able to withdraw more than 60euro per day and as time passed on, the recession was resolved and everyone went back to the bank to make savings again. FEAR is man greatest enemy) and possibly MMM if not handle with care. I wish moderator improvises a solution for panic in MMM community.

2) Seigei Marvrodi is not a fraudster i don't know what people read when they copy paste wikipidia. the government was the crook that killed MMM. why will they ask such a program for task knowing fully well that they don't generate profit else where or sell product/service. This is Satan in Government and wickedness for a program that was restoring the people of Russia back to their feet again in time of recession cost by government. Seigei Marvrodi did not run with peoples money and never did and never will.

3) MMM has no CENTRAL ACCOUNT its a community of members paying to members as at when due, Hence no one man is running with everybody's money as a result nothing like CRASHING so STOP THE PANIC and RELAX ur nerves.

4) MMM is not a ponzi schem. you may wonder why i say so. A ponzi scheme pay members with money made from new members. But MMM has away of getting old members re involving in MMM. MMM has a rule which says that existing members will be block if their account is left idle for 2months, by so saying most members are providing help back into the system after getting help and so the Cycle keeps going on.

5) EACH MMM community in a nation is independent of other NATIONS COMMUNITY. EXAMPLE NIGERIA-MMM IS INDEPENDENT OF USA COMMUNITY N RSA COMMUNITY, EA-MMM COMMUNITY =, BRAZIL COMMUNITY, PANKISTAN COMMUNITY, PHILLIPINES COMMUNTY, CANADA COMMUNITY, INDIA COMMUNITY JUST TO MENTION BUT A FEW.

Only panic can kill the system i advice everyone who is responding to false rumour about mmm crash to hold there cool Don't PH out of Panic as this will kill the system PH as at when due don't leave your money for more than 30days mmm is not a bank for fix deposit. Finally Stop the creation of multiple account because of greed.

I welcome new members into the system LONG LIVE MMM contact me for more info and how to get starting nothing to be scared of my fellow nigerians instead of people promoting a God sent program they keep condemning.
http:///?i=kmarcurley@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made More Than A Million Naira From First Bank Shares! / Abuja Overtakes Lagos In Foreign Capital Inflows / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.