Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please House Help Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please House Help Out (435 Views)

Who's Willing To Help Out? / Help Out A Novice Iphone Buyer / Which Network Is Making Free Midnight Call Now?? Help Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please House Help Out by bigyomite(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
Please house how much can i replace the screen of Infinix Hotnote pro in computer village?

Your response will go a long way to help plan with cash i have with me.
Re: Please House Help Out by tripplephi: 11:21am On Jul 22, 2016
bigyomite:
Please house how much can i replace the screen of Infinix Hotnote pro in computer village?

Your response will go a long way to help plan with cash i have with me.

simply USE THE CASH WITH YOU to go to computer village and find out for yourself..... any price anyone tells you here is not final because you will not go to where the person got the price from. you will go alone... BE WISE abeg

(1) (Reply)

Get Mtn 7gb Data Plan For N2,000 On Tech+ Dealzone / Where Is My Phone? / HELP!!!!!! I Want To Upgrade My Sony Xperia S To Marshmallow ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.