Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home (1391 Views)

If you are sick in a Nigerian home you are like a King_OAP Michael Effiong / Morning Devotion In A Nigerian Home #hilarious. / 17 Annoying Things You’ll Recognize About Doing The Dishes In A Nigerian Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
1. When you tell your mother you’re sick and she says “you’re strong in Jesus’ name.”

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2016
2. How your parents see themselves when you fall sick:

You people are now doctors, abi?

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2016
When you say you're sick and she gives you ROBB

Kuku kill me

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2016
3. When your mother feels your forehead to check your temperature.

Hian! Is it only malaria?

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2016
4. The real doctors in every Nigerian home:

Nigerian parents not-so-secret weapon.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2016
5. “I have a cold.” “I was shot in my leg.” “I was hit by a trailer.”

Robb is the answer when you don’t even know the question.

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2016
6. The last stop before your parents actually take you to a hospital

Can’t even imagine using it to cook. It is anointing oil now and forever.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2016
7. The sick Nigerian’s unofficial diet:
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2016
7. The sick Nigerian’s unofficial diet:
THE BEST.

8. When you think sickness will stop yo

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2016
8. When you think sickness will stop you from going to school.

When it’s not that you’re dead.

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2016
9. When your parents still wake you up to go and wash pot.

Hay God!

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2016
When you tell your mum that you want all the food you couldn't eat when you were sick

Iffa whoop you?

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2016
10. Your mother, when you fall sick on a Sunday.

Holy Spirit will heal you.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2016
11. When you vomit in front of your parents.

That’s the only explanation.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2016
12. When your parents suddenly start acting nice to you.

Oh? I should fall sick more often.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by sirhamilton(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2016
13. Your mother, if your sickness lasts longer than 4 days:

Better get up.

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2016
Me: Mum, I'm sick so I'm not going to school today
Mum:No problem
****Me sleeping jejely******
Mum: Go and wash the plate
Mum:Go and wash the car embarassed
Mum:Go and mop the kitchen angry
Mum:Go and sweep the Roof
Mum: Go and wash my dreams undecided

Me: Mum, I'm going to school now, my sickness just dissapeared grin cheesy

If this made you laff, You know what to click

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by LEXYCOM: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
My God, I have laugh finish oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Tired Of Your Bank (photo) / Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? / How Old Will Jesus Christ Be Tomorrow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.