Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Valiant For Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valiant For Truth (270 Views)

Pope Francis: ‘fake News’ Is Evil, Journalists Must Search For Truth / We The Lost Generation -: A Quest for Truth / What Do You Stand For. Truth Or Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valiant For Truth by overcomersfaith(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2016
The Lord has help me to accept things even when looking at it I know that it is not the best for me. However, right in center of it, I have seen God arose in midst of the storm to calm the trouble sea. So right now am not move by things any longer, I will rather wait for the victory the Lord is granting me in that unpleasant situation and challenges. Beloved if you yet to get here, start now and see the devil screaming and running out because He that is you is ever greater than he that is in the world.

So many truth in the Word of God came to us through the teaching of this week and I believe you are blessed. Just a recap of the weekly teaching- The glory of the Lord shines among God’s children no doubt to expel all the works of darkness in their lives. We are to offer to God that work that is not stained with the blood of another. That is, we must not usurp responsibility that is divine assigned to others.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/valiant-for-truth/

(1) (Reply)

It's Out Of Your Hands / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Quots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.