Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Jose Mourinho Names Manchester United Captain For This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Names Manchester United Captain For This Season (606 Views)

Jose Mourinho Names His World Cup Semi-finalists / Forbes Names Manchester United World’s Most Valuable Club, Real Madrid Rank 3rd / José Mourinho Names His Three Best Footballers Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Names Manchester United Captain For This Season by djayflex: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2016
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed that Wayne Rooney will continue to be the club’s captain this season.

The England international has been Red Devils skipper since the arrival of Louis van Gaal and his performances for club and his national team last season were not good for the fans.

However, Mourinho has insisted that the 30-year-old will be a “very important player” and will remain captain for his side during the upcoming campaign.

“I am quite surprised with so many question marks around this guy. I know that at the national team level you have this capacity of trying to make things complicated for yourself, so what happened around him in the summer was not a surprise for me,” Mourinho told reporters.

Read more: http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/sports/jose-mourinho-names-manchester-united-captain-for-this-season/

(1) (Reply)

RIO OLYMPICS :IAAF Bans Nigerian Female Relay Team / Mikel Obi Officially Changes His Name / Nigeria's Disgraceful Showing At The Rio Olympics Opening Ceremony (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.