Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

MMM Now In To Scam Nigerians?!? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM Now In To Scam Nigerians?!? (687 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / See Screenshot Of A Scammer Trying To Scam Me Early Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Now In To Scam Nigerians?!? by MrPackage: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nigerian's have failed to do a research on MMM before throwing their money on, or maybe they just don't care sp long some gaid paid at first and the others take it with good faith... the founder of the so called MMM has in the past been convicted for fraud for the same scheme he has now brought to Nigeria.
more detailed photos at [url]//go.ad2up.com/afu.php?id=708485[/url] or FULL STORY http://www.hollups.com/2016/07/mmm-now-in-to-scam-nigerians.html

Re: MMM Now In To Scam Nigerians?!? by sainty2k3(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
I knew someone will come up with this, the founder failed first time cos he was asking people to pay into a common pool . but now members pays member directly how is that a scam. ur money goes to no stranger, u don't need to bad mouth a bit. GNLD has been in this country for more than 15years. etc those are MLM. nothing bad in a pyramid system
Re: MMM Now In To Scam Nigerians?!? by tempem: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
A pyramid scheme?
Re: MMM Now In To Scam Nigerians?!? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
sainty2k3:
I new someone will come up with this, the founder filed first time cos he was asking people to pay into a common pool . but now members pays member directly how is that a scam. ur money goes to no stranger, u don't need to bad mouth a bit. GNLD has been in this country for more than 15years. etc those are MLM. nothing bad in a pyramid system

but where is the 30% coming from?
Re: MMM Now In To Scam Nigerians?!? by sainty2k3(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

but where is the 30% coming from?
let's say u have 10k investment and gained 3k u can request for 13k withdrawal ,u will be matched with someone who want to invest 13k who will pay u directly, when he wants to withdraw his own too he will be matched accordingly, no money goes or comes from marvos pocket . funds are just being transfered from one person to another. and its open.
sorry I won't say more or reply further questions here.
I just don't like people saying bad thing about what they really don't know. I spent 1year doubting it but I didn't tag it bad I just kept my money and when later convinced I hopped in. its very simple
Re: MMM Now In To Scam Nigerians?!? by kannymoore(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmmm....viewing thread from the background.

(1) (Reply)

Criminals Caught In Futo And Burnt To Death / Oil Tycoon Nabbed For Duping Man Of N2.3bn / Man Jumps Into Lion's Den And Survive The Attachs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.