Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,735 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Conte: Let's Make Our Fans Proud - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conte: Let's Make Our Fans Proud (400 Views)

I'm Proud To Be Your Last Record Signing - Aubameyang Tells Wenger / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos / Sunday Oliseh: ”we Must Give Pride Back To Our Fans ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conte: Let's Make Our Fans Proud by yemiola5991: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Antonio Conte says he and his players are determined to challenge for the title this season and everyone is working hard towards achieving that goal.

The new boss has had over a week with his squad now, during which time he has repeatedly expressed his satisfaction with his players’ efforts in these early days of pre-season. Looking forward to the upcoming Premier League campaign, Conte is clear about what he expects.

‘We must come back after a bad season, after the 10th place,’ he said.

‘We need to come back very soon in the right position because Chelsea is a great team in England and in the world, and it is right that we must come back to fight for the title.

‘I know it’s not simple because there are many strong teams in England, but I am confident because we are working and I see the players with a great identity.

‘The players want to come back very soon to fight for the title. For me this is the most important thing.’

Conte knows if Chelsea are to return to the top it will require an immense collective effort from everyone at the club.

‘Usually when there has been a bad season it means that there are many problems, not just with the players or the manager, but the past is not important for me or the players,’ Conte stressed.

‘What is important is the present, to work very hard all together. We know we have to fight together to come back to fight for the title. This is what the club wants, what the players want, what I want and what the fans want.

'It’s important we stay together and overcome this bad period for Chelsea and come back also to play the Champions League, because the Champions League is Chelsea’s home.

‘We know this and we are trying to work hard to come back very soon. I want our fans to be very proud of the players, of the manager and of the club. It’s very important.’
http://www.yemiola.com/barclays-premier-league/conte-lets-make-fans-proud/

Re: Conte: Let's Make Our Fans Proud by BoboFashion(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
We're Chelsea FC.....

(1) (Reply)

Schalke Confirm Leroy Sane In Manchester Ahead Of City Move / BREAKING: NFF Picks Gernot Rohr As Super Eagles Coach / Good News For Arsenal Fans: I Am Ready To Spend- Arsene Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.