Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,812 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Friend Underwent A Caesarean Session - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Underwent A Caesarean Session (614 Views)

Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos / 13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) / Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Underwent A Caesarean Session by Preciousgirl(f): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
My friend who has one child already by vaginal birth had her second baby die in the womb.
She had to undergo a caesarean session to remove the dead foetus
What are the implications now?
Can her next delivery be vaginal?

What must she do and dont?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Underwent A Caesarean Session by achinaboy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Am not a doctor,but i got few experiences here and there, she got nothing to worry about,there are no do and don'ts, she only have not wait a little for her system to recover,then in her next pregnancy she has to push it out by God's grace,if not,she can always take alternative which is operation

1 Like

Re: My Friend Underwent A Caesarean Session by Preciousgirl(f): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
achinaboy:
Am not a doctor,but i got few experiences here and there, she got nothing to worry about,there are no do and don'ts, she only have not wait a little for her system to recover,then in her next pregnancy she has to push it out by God's grace,if not,she can always take alternative which is operation

Thanks
Re: My Friend Underwent A Caesarean Session by armadeo(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Not really. She may have a vaginal delivery based on how issues are at the point of Labour however she shouldn't rule out a C/S.

Take it as it goes.

Sorry about the loss.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Trending Photos On Facebook...(.GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Stroke / 5 Facts About Ovulation Every Woman Needs To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.