Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Help Me Out On ADSENSE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Out On ADSENSE (957 Views)

Please Advice On Adsense State 2 Verification / Are You Earning Below $50 Daily On Adsense? Let Me Review Your Blog For FREE!!! / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (see Proves) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out On ADSENSE by shogotermies(m): 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
please guys have been unable to register my blog on AdSense,its giving me a message to register directly from BLOGGER.COM and also tried that on my laptop,but same error message.

Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by mokoshalb(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Get to use a strong connection, thank me later!
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by shogotermies(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
mokoshalb:
Get to use a strong connection, thank me later!

I used both 3g and 4g network,but z not even going at all.. same message always..
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by OneWizy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
Get a custom domain and you will be able to apply with one click from that url
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by Emperoo: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
yesca custom domain solves the whole issue
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by shogotermies(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
OneWizy:
Get a custom domain and you will be able to apply with one click from that url

am unable to add a 3rd party URL for my blog,its demanding a CNAME and all that and I don't get the settings..
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by OneWizy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
shogotermies:

am unable to add a 3rd party URL for my blog,its demanding a CNAME and all that and I don't get the settings..

You need to purchase the domain first, then add and point the CNAMEs. If you are confused, kindly google it or contact me on whatsapp via 08062276490
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by Essence6055: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Guy you can't register for adsense with ..com .... Because you have to go to your dashboard and click Earnings. To see if your ..com is eligible.....

If its not... that means you are dreaming when it comes to get your account approved.... First buy a domain as I wouldn't recommend a ..com adsense account..

You can buy from web4africa.net which is 2,400 for a .com (I recommend them because that the one I use for newsphases.com)

Remember to build your site and apply.... Nothing like 3g or 4g connection..

I advise you to follow me on nairaland to get more tips
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by shogotermies(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Essence6055:
Guy you can't register for adsense with ..com .... Because you have to go to your dashboard and click Earnings. To see if your ..com is eligible.....

If its not... that means you are dreaming when it comes to get your account approved.... First buy a domain as I wouldn't recommend a ..com adsense account..

You can buy from web4africa.net which is 2,400 for a .com (I recommend them because that the one I use for newsphases.com)

Remember to build your site and apply.... Nothing like 3g or 4g connection..

I advise you to follow me on nairaland to get more tips

please can you u explain on the 3g and 4g connections.
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by shogotermies(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
OneWizy:

You need to purchase the domain first, then add and point the CNAMEs. If you are confused, kindly google it or contact me on whatsapp via 08062276490

OK thanks am gonna check for a site to do that... am greatful..
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by Essence6055: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
shogotermies:

please can you u explain on the 3g and 4g connections.

3g and 4g connections are like how fast you network is.... 3g is quite slow compared to 4g..... I don't see how this affect you adsense sign up ......

Because I have an adsense account with a .com domain.... Then i created a new website and tried signing with a ..com domain ..... But adsense told me I couldn't... That I should go to my blogger dashboard and click earnings to see if I am eligible.... If i am eligible I can only sign through that place (the earnings section).. .This is what they call a hosted adsense account....

Thanks for the follow
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by paulwhiz: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Very simple contact the new Nigerian startup Oboma.org. We will handle the matter, write the suitable articles and rearrange your website/blog so you can then reapply yourself and get approved by adsense. We will outline a strategy to get your blog to the point where it will be accepted. The good thing is that their is no room for scam. We will walk you through the process and If you still don't get accepted after all our efforts we will refund you your money.
Visit www.obama.org to get started.
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by bedfordng(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
shogotermies:
please guys have been unable to register my blog on AdSense,its giving me a message to register directly from BLOGGER.COM and also tried that on my laptop,but same error message.
apply directly from adsense site. Don't use blogger
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by shogotermies(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
thanks everyone,but I must confess blogging isn't easy, I tried to meet a goal of publishing 2post per day,but thank God its working but its stressful. jot down points, save pictures, surf the net,buy data, type and just keep typing....

all bloggers in the house,well done!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by OneWizy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
shogotermies:

OK thanks am gonna check for a site to do that... am greatful..
U welcome
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by xheyi: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Av been trying to register for ads for so long, d earnings section on my dashboard shows am qualified for ads but all efforts to register are abortive.
Is it bcoz I use ..com??
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by macloaded: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
xheyi:
Av been trying to register for ads for so long, d earnings section on my dashboard shows am qualified for ads but all efforts to register are abortive.
Is it bcoz I use ..com??

are you able to apply but you are not approved or what?
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by xheyi: 3:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
I applied but not approved
Re: Help Me Out On ADSENSE by stevespack(m): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2016
If you applied and not approve it simple means you are still failing one of their condition am telling you from experience. I have two blogs one i refuse to obey their law and other i obeyed though both have been approve but it took me less time to get approve for the one i follow the rules.

(1) (Reply)

Web Entrepreneurship Training For New Entrepreneurs In 2017 At Yemlat / How To Boost Your Seo And Traffic / Require Bro With Yankee Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.