Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

This Will Make You Think For Hours - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Will Make You Think For Hours (3082 Views)

Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / The Will Make You Think For Hours / Very Funny Nigerian Memes That Will Make Your Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Make You Think For Hours by Chasisco(f): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
The husband of this beautiful woman came home from work to pick some papers for a meeting and took pictures of his beautiful wife before leaving again for work. While he was in his office after the meeting, he kept looking and admiring the picture. He noticed something unusual in the picture and went straight home and demanded a divorce.

Now critically examine the picture and tell me why the man wanted to divorce his wife?

The answer is in the picture.

Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by vicstar(m): 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
wow! What a brain teaser cheesy lalasticlacla you need to move dis to FP let's see some crazy answers grin lol
Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by Chasisco(f): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
lalasticlala pls helep me move it to FP
Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by san316(m): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
‎lemme park here and see the responses so that I Can use it to claim guru for my friends
Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by mrsaint108: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Under the bed, towards the edge, is a man hiding. You will see his evil eyes.

4 Likes

Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by harjorlarh(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Can't see anything
Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
D lady vilage ppl re @ wuk
Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by tino22(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
The man was curious how the wife took the picture in the bedroom. That's means another man came into the matrimony home...
Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by tbabs10166(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Look at dat black stuff on the floor close to the extension box. Does it mean she masturbate. My thought though..
Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by isan(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op kuku kill me
Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by superdanny10: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
At The extreme edge of the bed, there's a man face.....(only the wise can see that)
Re: This Will Make You Think For Hours by Temmytea70(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrsaint108:
Under the bed, towards the edge, is a man hiding. You will see his evil eyes.

Nice eyes u got

(1) (Reply)

Laughing And Learning Room With Mrfunnycoach / Nice Jokes / Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Parts 1 To 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.