Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Ghanaian Store Owner Told Me The African Man Is Meant For Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Ghanaian Store Owner Told Me The African Man Is Meant For Africa (693 Views)

Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) / Live Pictures From The African Drum Festival, Abeokuta / Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghanaian Store Owner Told Me The African Man Is Meant For Africa by onila(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
I learnt alot from him today

I told him, I hate Africa and Africa is a waste land

he told me, only the African man can love Africa and enjoy its environment and potential
he only came here because Ghana has no good job for him
Re: The Ghanaian Store Owner Told Me The African Man Is Meant For Africa by achimotan(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Is he also a virgin like youself
Re: The Ghanaian Store Owner Told Me The African Man Is Meant For Africa by onila(f): 1:56am On Jul 24, 2016
achimotan:
Is he also a virgin like youself
nop
Re: The Ghanaian Store Owner Told Me The African Man Is Meant For Africa by dasparrow: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
onila:
I learnt alot from him today

I told him, I hate Africa and Africa is a waste land

he told me, only the African man can love Africa and enjoy its environment and potential
he only came here because Ghana has no good job for him

What country are you guys in?

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre! Family Dig Up Corpse, What They Did With Their Body Will Shock You. / You Must Be An Igbo To Understand This / The Irdc ,the Chevron Baby Monster In Itsekiri Land: A Blessing Or A Curse?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.