Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture (2318 Views)

Why Did It Take The Israelites 40years From Egypt To Israel? / How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong with this picture / Hilarious: Can You Notice What Is Wrong With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture by Chasisco(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
comment seen when u see it

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture by Prince202020(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Not long

Modified

What is really wrong there eye de pain me

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture by mhiztaNexy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
lol, they sitting on nothing. I can see em flat butts.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture by permsec: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
The seat is either photoshopped or they have a way of levitation.

Ndi Amosu
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture by permsec: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Prince202020:
Not long

Modified

What is really wrong there eye de pain me
Eye dey pain prince.... U sure say ur name na royalty abi na guyname
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture by Prince202020(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
permsec:

Hahahaha na royalty i be o, anyway that pic don stale it has been on net since early 2015.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture by Prince202020(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
permsec:

Hahahaha na royalty i be o, anyway that pic don stale it has been on the net since early 2015.
Re: How Long Did It Take You To Notice What's Wrong With This Picture by swaggprofessor(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chasisco:
comment seen when u see it
There's no bench. they are sitting on air.

(1) (Reply)

Goons Media Comedy / Hahahahaha All This Slay Queens Be Like / These Memes Would Crack Anyone Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.