Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) (6883 Views)

Men In Black! Actress Mercy Aigbe And Her Children Stun In Jump Suit / General Ibrahim Babangida Set To Marry Nollywood Actress [PICS] / Married Actor Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Involved With Another Actress [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by Djicemob: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lauren Nicole London (born December 5, 1984) is an American film actress, model, television personality and occasional television actress. Beginning her career in music videos and later transitioning into film and television acting, London earned recognition for her performance in the 2006 film ATL as well as the television shows 90210 and Entourage. and as Kiera Whitaker on the BET Comedy-drama, The Game.

London was born in los angeles, california to an African-American mother and a Caucasian Jewish American father.After attending Palisades High School, London was home schooled, giving her time to audition for films, music videos and commercials.

We ran a simple poll in our own way and most of the readers at CP feels London tops the list and we at CP just cant argue on the contrary,she just gotta be the one. yea?

If you think otherwise let us know...

http://crazypenners..com.ng/2016/07/is-this-most-beautiful-black-actress.html

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by eph12(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mstcheww! She look like person wey no go get yansh

10 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by LordZero(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
most of our 9ja yeyebrities fine pass her sef.. NEXT

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by mhiztaNexy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
her boyfriend is heartless and cruel! call 911 pls! where is her breast? charge him with chest assault! reach out to those who fights against women violence! this is wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by MzDesire(f): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
She is beautiful, but not the most beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
I rather go with Gabriella Union or Vivica La Fox any day any time

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
I forgot the name of this black girl in game of thrones, that girl is damn cute
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by tintedniggz(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
The slave girl?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Where is the beauty undecided
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by temitope06(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Will never understand how she got knocked up by Lil Wayne.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by Eniqurl(f): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2016
Not the most beautiful°
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Nah , Coco Jones for me
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by fr3do(m): 2:12am On Jul 23, 2016
CivilzedTyger:

Nathalie Joanne Emmanuel (Missandai)
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by ramdris(m): 3:28am On Jul 23, 2016
[size=50pt]No![/size]
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2016
fr3do:

Nathalie Joanne Emmanuel (Missandai)
Yeah boy that girl is cute, my type cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2016
tintedniggz:
The slave girl?
Yeah
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by chicoMX(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Na lil Wayne Ex be this o cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
I concur cool

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by Tynasparks(f): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2016
Shes cute but certainly not the most beautiful... When you have the likes of martha akomah as black and beautiful
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by tintedniggz(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
Yeah
she's complete package
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful Black Actress? (pics) by Angelo45(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Even Guinevere for Merlin fine pass her sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Goes Al White & Sexy In New Photos As She Tags Herself A Shooting Star / Marlian Boss Naira Marley Shows Out Stunning Photos Of Malian First Lady / See The Ghanaian Actress Interested In Bbnaija Winner, Laycon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.