Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Who Knows The Answer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Knows The Answer (55241 Views)

Someone Help Me With The Answer To This Riddle / Who Knows The Oldest User On Nairaland ? / Who Knows Him Please? DISCRETION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Answer by odiagabros(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Here are 3 questions, Q1 : Father offered a gift to his Daughter and told ......... i.   If you feel hungry, you may eat it. ii. If you feel thirsty, you may drink it. iii. If you feel coldish, you may burn it. So, what is that gift that father presented to the daughter ?
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Q2 : There is an item / object which ......... i.   If it is dry, it weighs 2 kgs. ii. If it is wet, it weighs 1 kg. iii. If it is burned, it weighs 3 kgs.
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Q3 : What is that comes : i.   Once in a year. ii.  Twice in a month. iii. Four times in a week. iv. Six times  in a day.
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Who Knows The Answer by sseunth(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
odiagabros:
Here are 3 questions, Q1 : Father offered a gift to his Daughter and told ......... i.   If you feel hungry, you may eat it. ii. If you feel thirsty, you may drink it. iii. If you feel coldish, you may burn it. So, what is that gift that father presented to the daughter ?
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Q2 : There is an item / object which ......... i.   If it is dry, it weighs 2 kgs. ii. If it is wet, it weighs 1 kg. iii. If it is burned, it weighs 3 kgs.
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Q3 : What is that comes : i.   Once in a year. ii.  Twice in a month. iii. Four times in a week. iv. Six times  in a day.
Your Ans :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1: Coconut 2: Sulphur 3: Odd numbers

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer by puffynana(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
sseunth:

Defend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Answer by odiagabros(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
sseunth:

Pls defend ur answers

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Answer by sseunth(m): 1:57am On Jul 23, 2016
for number 1, if u are hungry, u can break the hard shell and eat the coconut inside....if u are thristy, u can drink the water inside...if u are cold....u can burn the real shell of the coconut....the one we do cut away with cutlass

for number 3......we have 1 to 12 on the clock, and there are 6odd numbers....there are 7days in a week...count 1 to 7.....there are 4 odd numbers within it......i saw the answers somewhere...i cnt defend it
Re: Who Knows The Answer by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
I know it but I won't tell you
Re: Who Knows The Answer by odiagabros(m): 2:58am On Jul 25, 2016
tunmidob:
Pls na wink
tunmidob:
Pls na
Re: Who Knows The Answer by cooljoe(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Who Knows The Answer by softRay(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
G
Re: Who Knows The Answer by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
1. Coconut

2. Sulphur

3. Donno maybe it's odd numbers

The things i know are on my signature. Check it
Re: Who Knows The Answer by Naijageak(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
1. coconut 2. sulphur 3. E

(1) (Reply)

When Your Father Is A Palm Wine Tapper And Its Affecting Your Studies (photo) / Joke: See The Outcome Of My Meeting With My Pregnant Gf's Family (pics) / Gyms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.