Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:14 AM

"Kerewa" By Zule Zoo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo (16705 Views)

New Song Jfo Fire Ft Zule Zoo-fire / Hey! Mike Of The Zule Zoo Mentally Ill / Should "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo Have Been Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by hotangel2(f): 2:19am On Nov 23, 2005
Omg y'all. This has to be the craziest Music VIDEO ever made by nigerians (ok i take that back)... But damn!!! It's funny.

I don't know these guys... but i think they are new people. You know what, i am watching it now.. and i can't stop shaking my butt while i am actually sitting down. Haha.

"mummy push person, person push mummy".. It's about a man leaving for a journey, and then someone went into the house to meet his wife. And they kind of did something together. Well, the kids were explaining to daddy what happened and all.

Anyone heard the song, or watched the video?? What do you think about it. I like it!! And i can't stop listening to it now oo. Kerewa, kerewa. cheesy cheesy cheesy

If any one knows where to find the Song or video... please put up the link for people. Their website is not functioning right.. all links are dead.

A picture of the guys is below.

-------------------------------------------------

I found the VIdeo online!! yay...

Click here And then, scroll down, look to the left and you'll see the Kerewa video amongst the TOP 10 Traditional Videos. cheesy

After watching and listening, Tell us what you feel about it.

1 Like

Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by icingbaby(f): 2:32am On Nov 23, 2005
i love that song, when my sister went to nigeria this year, she came back with the dvd, I watch this song again again, i was dancing my ass out,i love this song. when my brothers watch it they were laughing they said the song and the guys are funny.
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by hotangel2(f): 2:55am On Nov 23, 2005
Yes! The guys are hilarious.. and the song is just soo good that even guys dance (u know the knda dancing in the video) to it.. at least for fun's sake. cheesy cheesy

I am tryna search for the video on the web. I still cant! undecided
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by hotangel2(f): 3:01am On Nov 23, 2005
I modified my first post. I found the link to the video! Enjoy.
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by Jacqie(f): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2005
;DThey r good. ilove their dance steps and did u see them in Nites of a 1000 lafs. They were simply fantastic. grin grin grin
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by Manta(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2005
The zule zoo have wonderful dance steps, energetic and creative. They try to promote the culture of the Tiv tribe from Benue state- with the traditional attires, most of the dance steps, the pipe organ in the music and the traditional setting in the video. Infact, for those of us that love Nigerian music, the Kerewa track is good to be watched.

I heard they are to visit France for performance tour, I wonder what the white man will understand by 'Kerewa' grin
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by mycutiepie(f): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2005
OMG cheesy I love the song and i cherish those guys artistic talents, they are too good BUT I heard the track "kerewa" has been banned in Nigeria cry. And i still wonder what is so bad about the song that it's not trully happening in Nigeria or other countries. If the government or people take this track as corrupt song, what about Obesere's songs? Don't get me wrong here o, I love Obesere. Nigeria need to growup sha. rolleyes
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by hotangel2(f): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2005
They banned the song?? Nigeria should ban everything now! RUbbish jainsense.. Nnskanchi!

ANyways... the song is good.. me likey.
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by Oyinhoney(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2005
that song is the bomb yall grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by Oracle(m): 4:41am On Dec 19, 2005
YEAH THE SONG IS HOT
ITZ REALLY HOT
hey this the poster of their new album
CHIN KPAN IV ACTUALLY WATCHED ITZ ALSO COOL
TRACKS INCLUDE
Angelina
chin kpan (the best of them all)
song for mama etc

Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by hotangel2(f): 4:58am On Dec 19, 2005
I would love to see that one.
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by queen2(f): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2006
im just seeing this thread

Ive heard the song before in a Nigerian movie, its very funny.
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by hotangel2(f): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2006
I bet you heard it in "big daddies".
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by queen2(f): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2006
oh yeah, thats d movie, in a preview.
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by hotangel2(f): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2006
This is offtopic, but i like that website in ur siggy. Cute couples i must add. They r soo gorgeous, and the songs on the site. Awww, smiley
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by hotangel2(f): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2006
Ohh my, she's ur name sake. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by queen2(f): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
hot-angel:

Ohh my, she's your name sake. cheesy cheesy

Yes oh, i found the site on someone's blog Adeure or sumthing, thats not the onli site, still got more tho, but i bet dotun and diwura's is the best
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by hotangel2(f): 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2006
U dont even know them, u r something else. lol

Anyways, that's a very good site. Im in love with the couples. They look soo cute, her husband is hott, n he looks quiet. And he can cook "ewa ibeji", awwww, She's darn pretty herself. Soo cute mehn, they make me wanna get married. cry
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by queen2(f): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2006
hot-angel:

U don't even know them, you're something else. lol

Anyways, that's a very good site. I'm in love with the couples. They look soo cute, her husband is hott, n he looks quiet. And he can cook "ewa ibeji", awwww, She's darn pretty herself. Soo cute mehn, they make me want to get married. cry

Me too
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by eveseh(f): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2006
they cute
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by demmy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2006
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by virozuru(f): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2006
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by Z4M4eva(f): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2006
That's some Kool Song. cheesy
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by bolex(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2006
The song is funny
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by nijerbabe(f): 10:50pm On May 20, 2006
hot angel, they are not new. The vid was actually banned a long time ago cos "they" said that the lyrics insults a tribe's (which i cant rem the name right now) culture in 9ja where u can share ur wife with another man. Dunno how tru this is but im mos def sure dat the video was banned. and you can find them on www.gbedu.com on the video thingy but u need to be a registered member.
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by dominique(f): 11:35am On May 21, 2006
I just luv those boys frm benue state. Thev have about 4 new videos. Benue artists are really trying.
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by dominique(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2006
I just luv those boys frm benue state. Thev have about 4 new videos. Benue artists are really trying.
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by nike4luv(f): 3:18pm On May 21, 2006
:d
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by gigitte(f): 9:25pm On May 21, 2006
lol that would be the tiv tribe they are talking about, but the zule zoo ppl are tiv arent they?
and tivvies dont even do that anymore, so what the deal
maybe they banned it cos of the lyrics and ish, but even those are quite cryptic, small kids wouldnt get it lol

like the song, but not really feeling the vid
and the song is old, bout three yrs
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by nijerbabe(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2006
gigitte:

lol that would be the tiv tribe they are talking about, but the zule zoo people are tiv arent they?
and tivvies don't even do that anymore, so what the deal
maybe they banned it because of the lyrics and ish, but even those are quite cryptic, small kids wouldnt get it lol

like the song, but not really feeling the vid
and the song is old, bout three years

if they banned the music cos of the lyrics, then thats pretty stupid cos OBESERE ( i hate dat dude) says more shit in his music than wat zule zoo said in kerewa
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by Oracle(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2006
they banned the song and there's nothing anyone can do about it
Re: "Kerewa" By Zule Zoo by virozuru(f): 12:33am On May 22, 2006

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Don't Know The Meaning Of Live Performance. / 2face's Album “Away And Beyond” - Your Thoughts ? / VIDEO: Burna Boy – Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.