Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can You Quit Your School To Continue It Outside The Country? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Quit Your School To Continue It Outside The Country? (636 Views)

11 Reasons To Quit Your Job And Start A Business / Big Question... Will You Quit Your Job To Start A Business?? / Would You Quit Your Current Job To Become A Farmer If It Paid More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Quit Your School To Continue It Outside The Country? by pendragon35(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good day good pple of Nairaland.
pls dont know if this is the best decision for my career.I am still an undergraduate of one the Nigerian Universities;Thus my uncle informed me recently asking if I can accept to quit my education here in Nigeria and continue it there in Italy,and currently am in 200lvl .But the issue is whether to quit or to continue,but as it stands am biased but my siblings are in support of me to quit for a greener pasture over there,perhaps my parents seems to not support such idea hence asking me to finish up here first.To me my programme is 5yrs(long) duration and this is just an opportunity in disguise.Although i considered mny factors vis-a-vis financial status of the family nd d country as well b4 heeding to such decision.
pls Ur candid opinions will be of utmost help to my future.
Hoping for the best undisputed suggestions from matured folks.tnx all
Re: Can You Quit Your School To Continue It Outside The Country? by martyns303(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
I left at 500lvl (final year). The oppurtunity wasn't going to wait for me, so!!!
Re: Can You Quit Your School To Continue It Outside The Country? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2016
You can't continue in another country, you either quit and start there from scratch or finish here and go study another course there.
If you feel the education you'd get from this country would play a pivotal role in your future then stick to schooling. If this is the only chance you've to travel out then I'd advice you to take it without thinking twice.
Re: Can You Quit Your School To Continue It Outside The Country? by pendragon35(m): 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
charix:
You can't continue in another country, you either quit and start there from scratch or finish here and go study another course there.
If you feel the education you'd get from this country would play a pivotal role in your future then stick to schooling. If this is the only chance you've to travel out then I'd advice you to take it without thinking twice.
God bless u bro,U will live long!!!
Re: Can You Quit Your School To Continue It Outside The Country? by pendragon35(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
martyns303:
I left at 500lvl (final year). The oppurtunity wasn't going to wait for me, so!!!
Seriously? xo hw ar u survivng there...wic country?

(1) (Reply)

Association Of Accounting Professionals Let Meet Here!!! / Wrong Philisophies We Must Avoid In Life / BOI YES Programme Cohort-2 Online Training - My Experience Thus Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.