Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com (3009 Views)

Pokemon Go Should Be Banned In Nigeria...before Its Release / Funny Pokemon Go Memes Players Can Relate To / Why Pokemon Go Isn’t Available In Nigeria And How To Install It On Your Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by timidapsin(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by timidapsin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
kinginvahala
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by timidapsin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Meanwhile be careful while playing Pokemon go

1 Like

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by absoluteSuccess: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
quite interesting.
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by tomnjerry: 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wow nicely written
Thanks for the motivation

Meanwhile Timidapsin and frontpage are like

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3978922_one_jpeg_jpege2918835456b2116dbb75502f6bda931
Hmmm I [size=14pt]Smell[/size] Frontpage

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3779772_smell_jpeg42aa2feea3ec21282ad77b0edeef219c
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by blaquemyc: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
If i have that kinda money as a young naija guy, na flexin tinz, i dey craze wey i go invest 20mil usd for app? But at the end of the day the truth is No Guts No Glory.

1 Like

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
Smooth. smiley
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by akanbimustaphao(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Everything is all about the risk. The life itself is risk because there's 1000 ways to die every second at end we escape. Awesome words of encouragement, keep it up.
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by Enouwem(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mai Park here
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by TDonald: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
What is POKÉMON GO?

3 Likes

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by timidapsin(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
a typical nigerian wont invest so much na how to invest small Chunk change to get long.ass papers.dem go dey look for, kudos to John hankes.tho

Support Tkomzy
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by blessedvisky(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
What is d game about sef?
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
TDonald:
What is POKÉMON GO?

A film
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by CAPSLOCKED: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
I WONDER WHY THIS LAME TRASH IS TRENDING, IT MAKES NO SENSE!

1 Like

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by gangwolf(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
blessedvisky:
Catching Pokémon.

1 Like

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by timidapsin(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
blessedvisky:
Read and see for your=> http://afriwap.com/others-21/all-you-need-to-know-about-pokemon-go/

CAPSLOCKED:
I WONDER WHY THIS LAME TRASH IS TRENDING, IT MAKES NO SENSE!
blessedvisky:

Its makes lotta sense see here => http://afriwap.com/others-21/all-you-need-to-know-about-pokemon-go/
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by gangwolf(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Love the unique concept of using both GPS and camera. It's also secretly an exercise app.
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by blessedvisky(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2016
gangwolf:
Catching Pokémon.
Y would I wanna do that undecided

1 Like

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by blessedvisky(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2016
I guess you must have heard of POKEMON GO a new Android, IOS game.

Pokemon Go was launched July 6 2016 and its probably going to be one of the most successful games of the year.

After its release whilst not available in all countries Pokemon Go boasts of over 1Million downloads from Google Play store.

FIRSTLY WHAT IS POKEMON GO?

Pokemon Go is an AR game that sends you out in the real world to find hidden virtual Pokemon.

How To Play

Scan your surroundings while out and about and a wild Pokemon might pop up on your screen for you to catch. Throw a Poke Ball at it and you can add that Pokemon to your collection.

Watch Advert here

Countries that can download Pokemon Go

North America and Europe seem largely good to Go.
Australia, Canada, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom.

Download From PlayStore
IOS users Search your Apple Store

If Pokemon Go is not available in your country, follow the steps below to get it.

For Android
Make sure your Android phone is set to be able to install apps outside of Google Play by visiting Settings>Security on your device.

Tap the toggle for Unknown Sources to "on".

Next visit APK Mirror using your phones browser to get the latest version of the Pokemon Go app. Or Click Here To Go Directly To Download Link.

Click the "Download APK" button.
Proceed to your Downloads section on your phone, And install the Pokemon Go APK
Thats all very simple.

Method 2 for Android

The last time I did this, I enabled fake location from Developer Options and then installed Fake GPS app to spoof my location to a US city. I used a US VPN too to make it look real.

Signing up was easy after that. Clearing Google play service data too is recommended.
Although it’s been a while, I don’t know if this same method still works.

For IOS

Set up a US, Australian or New Zealand iTunes account and download it from the respective App Store.
Most times you need a credit card from the country the account is based in,
but it is possible to walk through it.

its possible to set up iTunes on computer, but here are the steps to do it directly on your phone:

Launch the App Store on your iPhone,
Click on "Apple ID" at the bottom of the screen and sign out.
Now you need to change the region of your device. Go to Settings>General>Language & Region.
Click Region and change it to "United States" (or New Zealand, etc).
Go back to the App Store and search for Pokemon Go. "Get" it and Click "Install".
A pop up asking you to sign in will come up, but tick "Create New" instead.

You have to fill out the required information and follow the instructions. Choose any email or US based address. It is very important to click "None" for billing information, If not you need a credit card from the region chosen.

Go back to the App Store once the account has been created.

You can now download, install and play Pokemon Go as you are signed into a supported country.

One major problem with this method is that every time you want to use your existing apps and games, you have to switch your phone's region and sign back into your UK account again. It sounds simple now, but is a real pain. And if you do want to buy additional content from within pokémon go, you need to first buy some US iTunes vouchers and then assign them to your account.

1 Like

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Innovative. my oga dhtml 'sup nah? we are xpecting the nxt killer app frm u.
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by Frank3n2(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2016
Where man go see 20 million dorllars to invest grin grin

1 Like

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2016
grin
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by psyqs(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2016
cool
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by KillerBeauty(f): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Since d game is not available in Nigeria why are there thread about it in nairaland everyday
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by HyDef(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Remembering the days of watching the Pokémon show in 90s just brings a wave of nostalgia... I'm a huge Pokémon fan.

All you people shouting MIND CONTROL! Hope you know Pokémon has been around for more than 20 years now. And having played a whole lot of the games, one thing I and a lot of people used to wish was that Pokémon were real.

This is the closest thing to that, and with a fanbase as large as Pokémon has, it's obviously going to be a huge success. It's got people who don't care about the franchise playing as well, because, well, everyone else is. And they find it fun too once they get the hang.

Niantic broke records with this one. Bet they didn't anticipate this level of success though... The servers are almost always overwhelmed... It's crazy.

1 Like

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pokemon(pocket monster) i remembered vividly that it's a cartoon or animation probably from china, used to watch it on t.v 7yrs ago. Now it has google on it, you would think nothing else,maybe because it's now Android.
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by toocoded: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pichachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
timidapsin:
lalasti clala kinginv ahala re finer lady f israel 2563 embarassed Miky lopez embarassed most wanted7 ha teu2
hunnie. Sorry. Haaateu2 acct was banned.
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by mummyson26(m): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
I didnt get the fuss about this game? Abeg sey d game dey comot dollars ni?
Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by iykekelvins(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
gangwolf:
Love the unique concept of using both GPS and camera. It's also secretly an exercise app.
Bro, evening.

Please I'd like you to check my signature and consider him, thanks

1 Like

Re: How POKEMON GO Was Created- Afriwap.com by donhils: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
What the hell is Pokemon Go that I'm hearing every day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

turn on 3g in lenovo A670T / Nokia 3310 2017 Version Full Specs And Price / Is This A Trick Or Am Not Hearing Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.