Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics (1959 Views)

Mayorkun Forthcoming Album Will Make Him Go International - OG Deji Of NL / Four Types Of Barbing Salon You'll Find In Nigeria / Change Of NL Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by blackbartee(m): 1:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Everyone has the potential to become a keyboard warrior.

Everyone else apart from Nigerians that is. That a Naija person hasn’t exhibited keyboard warrior tendencies means the right situation hasn’t arisen.

Oyibos may call it trolling. But yabbing and bad mouth have always been a Nigerian way of life. I bet you’ve run into the following type of Naija keyboard warriors aka trolls online

Omgvoice.com

Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by blackbartee(m): 1:45am On Jul 23, 2016
1. The ITK trolls

We know these guys. They’re the ones who always have keyboard itchy fingers. They will dig up a post or tweet from 5 years ago just to prove a point. One of the guys in this group actually called Hermes to confirm if Linda Ikeji’s Birkin bag was original.

Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by blackbartee(m): 1:48am On Jul 23, 2016
2. Attention seekers

These are the ones who live for the social media validation. They will jump on anyone’s post/tweet just to be rude and get attention from you and your followers. They live and die on the keyboard.

Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by blackbartee(m): 1:50am On Jul 23, 2016
3. Call-out group

Do you guys remember the person that called Jim Iyke boring? Yep, that’s a call-out troll right there. They don’t have anything better to do with their time than putting other users on the spot.

Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by blackbartee(m): 1:52am On Jul 23, 2016
4. Clueless “follow-follow” class

These are the ones that once any of the above groups are displaying will join in. This class is just in it for the validation.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by blackbartee(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Tag NL users with the number they belong....

For example: Vanquay16 is number 3 for calling out Adeh earlier.... undecided

And

EmperorLee and Berlyn are usually number 4....they would back anything up.... grin

Tag others.

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 23, 2016
I am not a troll_, just rational
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by EmperorLee(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Lool Op no serious. I am a Gentleman wink

Berlyn come ooh, dz guy dey insult us sha.
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2016
EmperorLee:
Lool Op no serious. I am a Gentleman wink

Ber√lyn come ooh, dz guy dey insult us sha.
dont mind the op jare
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by EmperorLee(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
dont mind the op jare

How you dey jaare. Wia dat your bestie ErnieSmallzz wey sabi lie weh weh.
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2016
undecided why you kal me? U wan gimme money ni? grin
EmperorLee:

How you dey jaare. Wia dat your bestie ErnieSmallzz wey sabi lie weh weh.
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by EmperorLee(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided why you kal me? U wan gimme money ni? grin

I know say u be amebo na cheesy where d wahala thread dey dz morning?
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2016
grin [b]i neva see, bur i go call you when see 1 grin/b]
EmperorLee:

I know say u be amebo na cheesy where d wahala thread dey dz morning?
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by EmperorLee(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin [b]i neva see, bur i go call you when see 1 grin/b]

I trust you grin. No worry I go tell my Squire LordScent make e marry you.
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by LordScent(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

I trust you grin. No worry I go tell my Squire LordScent make e marry you.

lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by LordScent(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
blackbartee:
Tag NL users with the number they belong....

For example: Vanquay16 is number 3 for calling out Adeh earlier.... undecided

And

EmperorLee and Berlyn are usually number 4....they would back anything up.... grin

Tag others.

lalasticlala, mynd44

very right about emperorlee
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by EmperorLee(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
LordScent:

very right about emperorlee

We don turn mate abi? lipsrsealed Oko alagolo labe cheesy
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by LordScent(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

We don turn mate abi? lipsrsealed Oko alagolo labe cheesy
Oko anfanii adugbo
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by EmperorLee(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
LordScent:

Oko anfanii adugbo

Ekaale nbi eyin jomo

Ejowo a n bere ____

____ elewo niyen

____ alagolo labe

Ton loyun lomo ogunjo

Ton yan ale lomo osu kan

____ alagolo labe grin cheesy

Sexytemi comman fill in the gaps grin
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by LordScent(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Ekaale nbi eyin jomo

Ejowo a n bere ____

____ elewo niyen

____ alagolo labe

Ton loyun lomo ogunjo

Ton yan ale lomo osu kan

grin grin
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by Sexytemi(f): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Ekaale nbi eyin jomo

Ejowo a n bere ____

____ elewo niyen

____ alagolo labe

Ton loyun lomo ogunjo

Ton yan ale lomo osu kan

Mo fe wa ja o
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by EmperorLee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sexytemi:

Mo fe wa ja o

Hehehehehe
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by Sexytemi(f): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehehehe

Yes ke, lordscent u can see that my hands are clean ogringringringrin
Re: 4 Types Of Nigerian Keyboard Warriors You'll Find Online Case Study Of NL (+pics by weblord1900: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't get you

(1) (Reply)

Receipt For Car Repair Of Affected Lekki Flooded Car. Photo / Are Pastors Suppose To Do This In Church? / Nigerian Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.