Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Any Idea On Applying For Patent In Nigeria? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Idea On Applying For Patent In Nigeria? (691 Views)

Domiciliary Account Who Has An Idea On How I Can Fund My Account / Any Idea On The Best Investment With 30k? / Any Idea On The Best Investment With 30k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea On Applying For Patent In Nigeria? by tdayof(m): 2:04am On Jul 23, 2016
Any idea guys?
omogidi234
Re: Any Idea On Applying For Patent In Nigeria? by omogidi234(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hi, there have been series of discussions where eminent Nairalanders & myself have discussed Patent. It would appear you haven't seen it.

Okay basically you need to have something that no one has invented before now or you are improving on something someone has invented.

To get patent in Nigeria you must provide a good description of the idea, how it works, a declaration that you are the inventor and you will submit at the patent Office.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Way To Save Money Before Recession Meets You: / Naija Adsense Available / Make 1 Million A Week For A Start: Doubting? Learn How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.