Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan (4535 Views)

How To Renew Your Airtel Night Plan Of N50 For 1.5gb And N25 For 500mb The Same / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan / Emeka Oparah Of Airtel Visits 4-Year-Old Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2016
I opted to do some light surfing on the internet tonight so I subscribed to the 500MB plan. It appears that the night will be ending earlier than planned, thanks to the 'Kings of data shaving'. Here is what qualifies as 500MB over there in Airtel offices. cheesy grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Sugarcious(m): 2:28am On Jul 23, 2016
I knew it! Each time I subcribed to Airtel's N25 for 500MB the data runs in bolt speed and stops too soon.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by akingold2: 2:35am On Jul 23, 2016
AIRTEL IS USELESS

1 Like

Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol. By this Stats, it means the 1. 5GB offer will be around 800MB.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by horlamelekan(m): 3:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Airtel scamming Nigerians since 1995
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Nobody: 5:08am On Jul 23, 2016
247Potential:
Lol. By this Stats, it means the 1. 5GB offer will be around 800MB.
it is actually somewhere BTW 800 and 1gb.used it yesterday to download Mr robot and ballers and some other series only 4 it to stop at 800 and sumtin mb.don't get airtel ooo thought this data "shaving" was for only when u use bb plans on other phones,and how is it that nobody is yet to fine or ban airtel for this practice despite d fact they have been doing it for years now,I.e false advertising.is it legal

1 Like

Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by mabeni(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Hw do I subscribe to it?
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2016
mabeni:
Hw do I subscribe to it?

First, dial *312# to migrate to Smart Trybe. Dial it àgain after migration to choose either 500MB for N25 or 1.5GB for N50. As you can see, it's not really up to the data volume.

Oga Lalasticlala, abeg let Nairalanders see what they are really getting wink

1 Like

Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Johnkantius97(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2016
You're either liars or very unfortunate people. This was just this morning.
I subscribed to both the N50 and N25 plans accumulating 2GB. Unfortunately I couldn't finish it

7 Likes

Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Nbote(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Some of una sef... Don't blame anyone for d poor reception where ever u are. I have been using their night plans ryt from d tym of their unlimited hourly plans. Don't com in here to spew false info.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Deyemiola(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Those guys ehn
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Johnkantius97:
I subscribed to both the N50 and N25 plans accumulating 2GB. Unfortunately I couldn't finish it

what time will it start working at night...
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Hotflakes(f): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2016
On the contrary, I get downloads of 498mb and an upload of 26mb. That's a total of 524MB.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by DuduParaPara: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Sugarcious:
I knew it! Each time I subcribed to Airtel's N25 for 500MB the data runs in bolt speed and stops too soon.
Thanks bro.
Thanks bro
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nbote:
Some of una sef... Don't blame anyone for d poor reception where ever u are. I have been using their night plans ryt from d tym of their unlimited hourly plans. Don't com in here to spew false info.
It's definitely not poor reception. I switched to an airtel line with an active 24/7 sub on it and completed my download last night.
The false info you stated here would imply that the pictures were photoshopped or that I'm a paid rival agent, right? It's not really such a bad thing to learn to express your thoughts coherently.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Johnkantius97:

Probably unfortunate, but liars, two people who have nothing in common share their experiences on differing subscriptions and you REALLY believe both are liars? Get Real. I'll be doing that of 1.5GB today to corroborate what the Nairalander up there claimed. Updates later.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ayomidegbenga1:

what time will it start working at night...
12:00am till 5am
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Jeffy1206(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Johnkantius97:
exactly bro.. . I was able to use 1.49gig for the #50 then slept... the plan is complete jor!! some Nigerians with trust issue sha undecided
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Nbote(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
247Potential:

It's definitely not poor reception. I switched to an airtel line with an active 24/7 sub on it and completed my download last night.
The false info you stated here would imply that the pictures were photoshopped or that I'm a paid rival agent, right? It's not really such a bad thing to learn to express your thoughts coherently.

U're trying to sell false info to d public by claiming ur were shortchanged and as such d whole plan is a scam even though to s best of my knowledge and most ppl I know using it, d plan is as legit and normal as every other plan. It's really such a bad thing though if u have issues knowing how things work and actually understanding others. I can't say I understand how and what dat feels like.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Udezer69(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol... Airtel give your 1.5gb or 500mb... Then you use it to download... And then you realize it's not up to the 1.5gb and 500mb you downloaded and the plan finishes...shey you know there is something called background data.. .. The pages you open takes MB... The Download you do takes MB... The constant connection to a server takes MB... And don't forget reception can also be a factor....

1 Like

Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nbote:

U're trying to sell false info to d public by claiming ur were shortchanged and as such d whole plan is a scam even though to s best of my knowledge and most ppl I know using it, d plan is as legit and normal as every other plan. It's really such a bad thing though if u have issues knowing how things work and actually understanding others. I can't say I understand how and what dat feels like.

WE WERE.. Two different people complained about different subscriptions in almost identical ratio of data shaving. My take is that you reacted on impulse without perusing the entire thread. If it's like the NORMAL Airtel data charges, then I'm right. Abnormality would be Airtel actually giving you the entire data you subscribed for.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Udezer69:
Lol... Airtel give your 1.5gb or 500mb... Then you use it to download... And then you realize it's not up to the 1.5gb and 500mb you downloaded and the plan finishes...shey you know there is something called background data.. .. The pages you open takes MB... The Download you do takes MB... The constant connection to a server takes MB... And don't forget reception can also be a factor....

The background data is also calculated before being summed up. It's a pity I can't make more pictoral uploads because the information of last night has been altered. It's not a reception problem. It's an unfortunate incident. Like I said earlier, I'll try out the 1.5GB and see what that works like. The data you see above are from two different data calculators running in my device.

1 Like

Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Nbote(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
247Potential:

WE WERE.. Two different people complained about different subscriptions in almost identical ratio of data shaving. My take is that you reacted on impulse without perusing the entire thread. If it's like the NORMAL Airtel data charges, then I'm right. Abnormality would be Airtel actually giving you the entire data you subscribed for.

In otherwords d other ppl who also happen to attest to the fact dat dey have used it and got d same exact volume of data as advertised are two very d same people ryt? And dey also acted on impulse to debunk ur claim as well ryt? I have used it, I'm still using it and currently using their weekend plan and see nothing wrong with it. U were so sure d data volume dey offer isn't up to what is advertised and I am telling u I'm getting d data jus as advertised. U simply concluded based on ur experience which unfortunately is not d same for everyone. Something ate d rest of ur data or like I said earlier u had issues with ur reception. Others have also come in to debunk ur claim as well. Go ahead and call their helpline or beta still get other alternatives instead of embarking on a smear campaign online.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nbote:

In otherwords d other ppl who also happen to attest to the fact dat dey have used it and got d same exact volume of data as advertised are two very d same people ryt? And dey also acted on impulse to debunk ur claim as well ryt? I have used it, I'm still using it and currently using their weekend plan and see nothing wrong with it. U were so sure d data volume dey offer isn't up to what is advertised and I am telling u I'm getting d data jus as advertised. U simply concluded based on ur experience which unfortunately is not d same for everyone. Something ate d rest of ur data or like I said earlier u had issues with ur reception. Others have also come in to debunk ur claim as well. Go ahead and call their helpline or beta still get other alternatives instead of embarking on a smear campaign online.

Impulsive reaction because you didn't take your time to observe fellow complaints, and yet you say EVERYONE EXCEPT ME again. You and others have done your part by putting me in the know and I decided earlier to try out the second alternative on this premiss. Except you're trying to brainwash an adult, I believe I have been very civil in my proceedings. I will get back when I'm done, I owe the audience that. Call Customer Care over shaved data? Who does that?
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by 247Potential: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Conner44, sorry for mentioning you here. I couldn't post a reply there. Well, I'll give you three suggestions: First, it may be sharing memory with your video adapter. Secondly, your board may have restrictions on the size of RAM that can be used on it. Finally, you may want to upgrade your Windows version to 64-bit OS first.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Udezer69(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Did the 50 Naira for 1.5GB... Downloaded asphalt 8 900mb+... Then did other things... It seems legit
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by mukhcech(m): 1:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Johnkantius97:

They are both liars and unfortunate people.
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by stack1(m): 2:21am On Jul 25, 2016
when it works it seems to well, i have downloaded between 1.2-1.4 Gig severally but recently i experienced two cases where it stops working after about five minutes from activation and in both cases i had only used 45mb and 90mb
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by odiagabros(m): 2:56am On Jul 25, 2016
stack1:
when it works it seems to well, i have downloaded between 1.2-1.4 Gig severally but recently i experienced two cases where it stops working after about five minutes from activation and in both cases i had only used 45mb and 90mb

Wen its stops working after 5 minutes... Then its network just switch off n on ur data again to continue blazing... I was able to use 1. 48gb today

Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by stack1(m): 3:03am On Jul 25, 2016
odiagabros:

Wen its stops working after 5 minutes... Then its network just switch off n on ur data again to continue blazing... I was able to use 1. 48gb today

tried that didnt work oo
Re: The Real Value Of Airtel N25 For 500MB Night Plan by Justinah4real(f): 6:46am On Jul 25, 2016
horlamelekan:
Airtel scamming Nigerians since 1995
Apc and Airtel, no difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Of War - Ghost Of Sparta / How Much Does It Cost To Get Earpiece & Headphone With Very Good Sound Quality? / I Want To Make Money Online With My Phone Pls Show Me How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.