Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Christian Ad: You Have To See This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Ad: You Have To See This (666 Views)

I Have Very Strong Reasons To Believe We Are Not In The Year 2013 AD / Charles Martel The Hero Of France Who Saved Christian Western Europe In 732 Ad ! / If Christ Didn’t Exist, Why Do We Measure Time In Bc And Ad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Ad: You Have To See This by Niseed(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2009
depending on what side of the mirror you're on, i believ this should raise a few questions.

ENJOY!!!!

TRAINEE PASTORS WANTED

1. Are you called into the ministry of jesus christ?
2. Are you a university or poly graduate?
3. have you completed your NYSC?
4. can you work as a team player?
5. Are you willing to learn?
6. Can you give all for the lord?
7. Are you male below 30 years of age?

Then you are the right person we are looking for. New Light Covenant Church, 16-18 Wilmer Street isheri, off ojodu Berger, Lagos. requires 20 trainee pastors to grow with the church and establish her vision worldwide. Renumeration shall depend on experience and ability to learn quickly either part-time or full-time.

Interested applicants should send apllication + CV by post to the G.O, N.L.G.C PO box 8259 ikeja lagos or by email to nlcc2006@excite.com
and copy to drben@linkserve.com 2 weeks from today.

SOURCE: The Punch, Wednesday september 16,2009 pg 16
Re: Christian Ad: You Have To See This by Niseed(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2009
condemn? a bit strong dont you think? ok! with all due respect "beloved" i put this up because i saw it while reading my paper. i have never in my lifetime seen ads for pastors in national dailies neither have i even seen in church periodicals. did'nt see it last week, woul'nt dream of it last year.

No need for the passages or words- i definately wont read or subscribe to it.

Now maybe a one time advert can easily be disregarded or is an anomaly but after browsing through the careers section i saw that someone else had posted a similar topic on 2 different ministeries. so i believe its a new trend now (forward thinking).

are you saying i am unwise,un-just, and unfair because i saw something in a paper i don't necessarily agree with and decided to share it?

MAY THE GOOD LORD GUIDE AND BLESS YOU TOO.
Re: Christian Ad: You Have To See This by deetosh(f): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2009
Surprising bt nt unexpected. d Bible has said it dat at d end of time many tins dat has never happened b4 will happen.

true christians just av 2 be careful nd know d God dey r serving
Re: Christian Ad: You Have To See This by Niseed(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
@detosh

i just find it weird, i always held on to the belief that if you are truly called you wouldnt need extra training. it just looks manufactured now.
Re: Christian Ad: You Have To See This by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 16, 2009
this just the begining ,very soon churches will start selling shares
Re: Christian Ad: You Have To See This by deetosh(f): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2009
chukwudi44:

this just the begining ,very soon churches will start selling shares

dats already happening although indirectly. some churches nw owns banks (Micro Finance), so u can definitely by shares of d church's bank. same ni. lol cheesy
Re: Christian Ad: You Have To See This by bawomolo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 17, 2009
Niseed:

Renumeration shall depend on experience and ability to learn quickly either part-time or full-time.                                                                                                           

hehehehe see hustling

(1) (Reply)

An Atheist Reads The Bible / Yes! God Is A Killer! / God And Pat Robertson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.