Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Send A File From Your Phone To A Computer Using "XENDER" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send A File From Your Phone To A Computer Using "XENDER" (625 Views)

I Need To Download A File Of 14gb, Which Data Plan Is Best Suited For This? / How To Use Xender On Your Blackberry 10 Device / How To Transfer Files With Your Computer Using Xender App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send A File From Your Phone To A Computer Using "XENDER" by iamtemitee(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2016
As you all know that I do not like writing stories but going straight to the point according to the post title. But let's know what XENDER is all about for the people who don't understand the meaning and how it is used. 'Xender' is an application that connects two or more smartphones to share photos, applications, documents, and other media. It was founded by Xender Team (originally known as Anmobi.inc).

Xender can be operated in three operating systems (Android, iOS and Windows Phone) in a large number of languages. Now, do you know it's possible for you to share files without using a USB cable or any other external drive ( like SD CARD, etc). Moreover, this one is totally different from bluetooth, using bluetooth might be slow when transfering medias like videos, music, and other files.
Using this method is fast and easy. Now check out the steps below for better transfer that can possibly reach your satisfaction.

Get full article here==>> http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/07/how-to-send-file-from-your-phone-to.html?m=1
Re: How To Send A File From Your Phone To A Computer Using "XENDER" by PEPPERified: 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Rubbish! I checked on this thread hoping to be enlightened on "How to send a file from my phone to a computer using xender" but now I know how to spot a useless thread from a useless op.

1 Like

Re: How To Send A File From Your Phone To A Computer Using "XENDER" by psucc(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Op if you actually know the meaning of change, you will understand that stories are only read here and no blog visiting.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Zap My 1k Airtime Just After Loading / Anyone Offering Cheap Data Bundles Here? / The New Huawei P9 Now Available In New Colours And Ready To Hit The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.