Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

See What My Lil Niece Of 7 Did (PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What My Lil Niece Of 7 Did (PHOTOS) (1014 Views)

Lil Kesh Goes Back To His Original Look After Fans Criticism / Saint Laurent Was Obviously Inspired By Lil’ Kim / Which Of This Lil G Nailed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Lil Niece Of 7 Did (PHOTOS) by Feranchek(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2016
She's just 7 and she did this to this doll at my mom's place. Came to my room to show me her work and I was wowed!!! Asked her who taught her to weave hair and she said twas my kid sis (a final year student that can mix cream for you and you'll bless her immensely grin)

One word for my niece. One word for her work. And any advice for her??

Re: See What My Lil Niece Of 7 Did (PHOTOS) by ITbomb(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
What a sweet relief, I was hoping to see one abused kid twerking like the others

2 Likes

Re: See What My Lil Niece Of 7 Did (PHOTOS) by osec007(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Nice talent,oya OP go open hairdressing salon for her...

1 Like

Re: See What My Lil Niece Of 7 Did (PHOTOS) by wordbank(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
She needs an igbo woman as manager
Re: See What My Lil Niece Of 7 Did (PHOTOS) by Feranchek(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2016
ITbomb:
What a sweet relief, I was hoping to see one abused kid twerking like the others

Nna mehn!! I perfectly understand you brov. This world has gone wild!!
Re: See What My Lil Niece Of 7 Did (PHOTOS) by byvan03: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
So cool , very sweet to see a kid playing kid these days smiley.

(1) (Reply)

25 Handsome Hair Cutz For Guys / Hair Steaming Do's And Don'ts For Relaxed Hair (part 2) / Easy Way To Tie An Headscarf In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.