Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) (56892 Views)

Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land Laments 30 Years Neglect Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex / Ooni Reacts To Fire At Palace Of Oba Of Lagos / Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Ritual Rites Before Entering Ado-Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Proud of my home town

2 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
Ugly house.

No Igwe's palace in Nigeria beats the palace of Igwe Nnokwa in terms of beauty and simplicity and modern design
my brother ur shaa but am from nnokwa i hope ur from nnokwa too igwe is from abor village me isimgbede village
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
K
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Joshuaomakacha: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
this is not his royal highness's palace
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by united101: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yah, beautiful; i was there in 1990 when I was small. I can still remember the tiger.

But please, let him do sth so as his people wont die of hunger. He should use his position to go and negotiate with Fg for loan, not to just be there in his fantastic palace. That's not leadership.
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Emi oziandu tao nini

3 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
elopee3000:
my brother ur shaa but am from nnokwa i hope ur from nnokwa too igwe is from abor village me isimgbede village

I'm from Ubili
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
onisler:
Emi oziandu tao nini
eeyem irehi onukwa
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by heskeyw(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Atmmachine:
Ugly house.

No Igwe's palace in Nigeria beats the palace of Igwe Nnokwa in terms of beauty and simplicity and modern design
Guy, that palace na die. Inland doors spent a fortune for that house.

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
eeyem irehi onukwa
eteme ya dah?

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
heskeyw:

Guy, that palace na die. Inland doors spent a fortune for that house.

Ezeimo
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waste of money.

Ebiraland is not Bayelsa,Rivers or Delta with plenty of money,so this showmanship palace is uncalled for.

This Opulence in a place like Ebira,that lacks a lot is uncalled for.
this one na family house fr the ebira highest chief o. place ko mansion ni
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
onisler:
eteme ya dah?
maa ve

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waste of money.

Ebiraland is not Bayelsa,Rivers or Delta with plenty of money,so this showmanship palace is uncalled for.

Sour grapes. Your igwe can continue managing in his mud hut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by ihimami: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just to help you with more details pictures of the palace. Not quite a handful of people here no the hidden tourist destination of the palace in the country.

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by canalily(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
boneruns:
The interior of this palace is exquisite. I was privileged to enter this palace during my NYSC days in Okene. As corps members, we were allowed to fetch water from the palace because they had water issue in the town.

I learnt the exterior of the palace is hardly completed. The entrance wall of the palace is constructed like a house with roomss

Attached is a picture of the entrance to the palace. I snapped this in 2011.
yes its true. U didnt get that triangle beside the building wit a corper status inside it?
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by BushDoctor123: 12:02am On Jul 24, 2016
The second pix is the main entrance of the gate/fence While the first is part of the buildings inside the palace. I have gone inside the palace on two occasion, most of the structures are not completed within except a few. The outward part of the building are painted but the inside is like most construction projects we see everywhere that are still ongoing. Most artisans that worked on these edifice are all been owed their wages. 70% of the structure are not completed since time immemorial including his seven storey hotel that has been abandoned for over thirty years. The man has been scamming people for long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by gmaa(m): 12:30am On Jul 24, 2016
townplanner:
help me wish zainab a happy married life #jollof is bae☺ esp in dis baba era

ZAINAB IBRAHIM Happy married life, Wishing u a life full of fulfilment and happiness amin
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Ohiku4all(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2016
All bow for OHINOYI of Ebiraland.....

Sarki Oziandu
Sarki Oziezu oniri'Ire
Sarki Ozidu

I visited the said Palace on friday after Juma'at prayer, The #AzadPalace as it is popularly called gat more beautiful everyday...

As for those with hate comment, I knw what really is urs probz, the paramount king of ur village can never has such Palace as their official palace, so, its not the fault of anybody if ur own King lives in a remote hurts.....

U can say whatever U like, it won't stop the revovations...

#ProudlyAnebira
#ProudlyOklander
#ProudlyKogite
#ProudlyNigerian

4 Likes

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by ejohnny39(m): 1:31am On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waste of money.

it was built with personal money years before he became king and the building is far bigger than what is on the picture

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by richie9093(m): 2:32am On Jul 24, 2016
looool. Omo, Na Basith papa house una come put for Nairaland. You guys will shocked at how many Mercedes-Benz cars are in that house.

The guy has bastard money.

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by lilreese: 3:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Dambnnn
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by kenoz(m): 3:57am On Jul 24, 2016
undecided
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 4:06am On Jul 24, 2016
Atmmachine:
Ugly house.

R u from Nnokwa??
@inland doors
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 4:09am On Jul 24, 2016
elopee3000:

Representing Ifete Umuoshi Nnokwa..
What's up Ma people??
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:30am On Jul 24, 2016
If you ask me, I'll say the house is rather too big for the monarch. Though I've not entered the compound, from the rather expensive fence I see whenever I pass Okene, I doubt if it can be maintained easily. Parts of the fence, which maybe collapsed, are yet to be completed for years now. I love the fence of the palace of the Ooni of Ife. It's made of broken rocks and very high, just like those of prisons. Bullets can't penetrate it.

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by jamesibor: 5:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Atmmachine:
Ugly house.

Can we see the pictures?
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by alizma: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waste of money.

see painment
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by biookuta(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2016
grin
HungerBAD:
Waste of money.

this Oil Owners Will Kill Us In 9ija Forgeting That There Son Wasted 6 For Drinking N Shearing Of Money grin
HungerBAD:
Waste of money.

this Oil Owners Will Kill Us In 9ija Forgeting That There Son Wasted 6 For Drinking N Shearing Of Money
Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by alizma: 7:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Proudly Ane-Ebira. those who are pained can ask Oba of Lagos for direction. long live the King

1 Like

Re: The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2016
The first one is the main while the second one is the entrance gate. So lovely.
Flyingngel:
Ops is it 2 in one building or it is two structure. Pls enlighten us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace / Who Are The Yoruba In Benin Republic? / About The Surnames Of Rivers State Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.