Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) (61275 Views)

First Bentley GT In Nigeria Abandoned In Ibadan / Bentley Gt Vs Rolls Royce:which Is More Preferable (pics) / Abandoned Bentley Gt(one Man's Trash, Another's Treasure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Zdoh(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dream car.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
DropShot:

Most probably the owner can no longer maintain the car.

To buy spare parts for some of these cars, you need politics or cocaine money.
I wanted to say something but you have said it all o.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
cry so guys I was going through my instagram looking for funny videos

I stumbled on this page @gidicar (as a car fanatics) I went through their post then I stumbled on this pic of an abandoned Bentley laying helplessly on the street of Lagos

I was wondering what sort of thing is this ??

could this be as a result of too much money ??

or could this be a result of stupidity??

or could it be as a result of what?? infact I'm confused

Mennn! I must make money in this life ooo and also every nairalander God bless our hustle amen

imagine one mans food is truly another mans poison

So you also a fan of @gidicars on instagram
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
colossus2:
What type of phone are you using that doesn't have fullstop or decimal point "."?

What sort of moomoority is this in car talk section?

Dafuq!!! shocked
After you will insult Buhari or Patience Jonathan. angry

What's your stress sef?? smh!!
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by estyvino(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
crackhouse:
kids everywhere on nairaland.

Yu suppose laf, na me cause ur problems! Even I go die no fit make yu laf
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by XCLUX(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Belong to leah the girlfriend of nero

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
My prayer today is that each and every good Nlanders will be able to also dump a Bentley (because we are too rich IJN ) AMEN

click if you believe
yea! Right! Just like that eh? We will have to get a job first and afford to eat three times a day before bentley! Well..if it makes your life easier believing that bentley will fall from above for you then Good luck with that, as for me i do not believe this fantasy tongue

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Greenback: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
estyvino:
Na ma own op! E concern yu, una Just no wan let rich people like us be grin

u nø know weda na abadon moto,by de time u cool ya nyansh for police cell for wetin nø concern u,ya ai go klee wela..
grin
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by YINKS89(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
dat moment wen anoda persons car bcoms urs.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by justmenoni: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
which taxi or u meant his legedis benz?

buharisbae:

Lol Dont go repair ur taxi ooo be claiming Bentley grin
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by warrenweste(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
That's Leah abiara's Bentley smiley

http://whatsupibadan.com/?p=18112
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by longview007: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
How much does it cost.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by olokstob(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
It was bought with Dasuki's loot.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
As a 'car fanatics' you should know the owner didn't abandon that car because he is too rich but because the cost of repairing/maintaining that car can revert his status from rich to poor. Probably a packed up engine or incessant gear box issues.
So, I think you should pray never to buy a problem car, one of the worst things to happen to a car owner.

That's why I am team Japanese cars, can't come and kill myself on top luxury car.

The colour of the car though, why should anyone buy a YELLOW car? Does he work in MTN? The car be looking like something outta Asphalt 8... angry

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by mikron(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
we will soon get to the level of dubai citizens, where they dump state of the art cars like ferrari etc in the streets cos of too much money, we will get there
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by oluxy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Let some1 get it repaired n start cruising it na. No dulling ooo.. .

Lol
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by wadetaw202: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
My prayer today is that each and every good Nlanders will be able to also dump a Bentley (because we are too rich IJN ) AMEN

click if you believe

That is not a prayer; it is a curse.

It is only a show of irresponsibility and insensitivity to reality that will make you dump a Bentley when there are others who can't even feed.

The number of people that likes your post showed how unreasonable many people are.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by cyphher(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Na sir dino malaye get am, him leave trash to tinubu[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Koboland(f): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
This car costs a fortune to maintain ok.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by nairaman66(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
DropShot:

Most probably the owner can no longer maintain the car.

To buy spare parts for some of these cars, you need politics or cocaine money.

Good thinking.. Possibly the owner got
Broke!! Like real broke..
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by TolaniLuv: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
I'm sure the owner try go fix something for local mechanic for ehen area! They scatter d engine Na only d body Deh oo d car is dead ..

My own experience tho
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Aywire(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
cry so guys I was going through my instagram looking for funny videos

I stumbled on this page @gidicar (as a car fanatics) I went through their post then I stumbled on this pic of an abandoned Bentley laying helplessly on the street of Lagos

I was wondering what sort of thing is this ??

could this be as a result of too much money ??

or could this be a result of stupidity??

or could it be as a result of what?? infact I'm confused

Mennn! I must make money in this life ooo and also every nairalander God bless our hustle amen

imagine one mans food is truly another mans poison

did you consider the fact that there must be something really wrong with that car? if not, someone else, mayb the mechanic would have picked it up and started using it or perhaps sold the parts off??
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by joe4real12: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
damiplovR:
That's the handiwork of Kabiru the fake rewire. D owner don taya for problems ni
The electrical must have bee Kazeemized.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by obua: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
The car is packed around Alafia- Orile axis. Have seen it several times
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
I usually see this ride on my way home from work. It was abandoned under a pedestrian bridge along mile2 -Orile road. Have bn seeing it since last year december.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by logicab: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
I usually see this ride on my way home from work. It was abandoned under a pedestrian bridge along mile2 -Orile road. Have bn seeing it since last year december.
Hmm. Then it may be a stolen car.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by dayoade2007(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Probably its an engine issue
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by InvertedHammer: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jarus:

Maintenance. Buying all these cars is not as much poroblem as maintaining them. All these celebrities that hit big jobs and buy these fancy cars, find it difficult to maintain. Crazily expensive parts etc. Problem getting capable mechanic to fix. They keep doing trial and error and you get frustrated after spending money. If you no chop well, you will end up spending all your life income on those cars.
/
People are talking because this one made the news.
Go to mechanic workshops around Nigeria, you will see numerous high end vehicles abandoned there. Some people buy vehicles because a particular brand name is en vogue. One transmission problem or engine problem could send the owner back a couple of millions if you add the "trial and error" of mechanics in Nigeria.

I have seen people go through frustrations with their cars in developed countries because of dealerships' inability to troubleshoot and fix their car problems. One can only imagine what mechanics in Nigeria will do to such vehicles. Folks buy very expensive vehicles and drive it once in a month because of the cost of maintenance. What's the point buying such a car? Just for a bragging right?

They look good while on the road but what the owner is going through is what most admirers do not know. I know a few people who had abandoned cars at a mechanic workshop somewhere. Like I always say, cars are pain the rear end.
\
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Jarus(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
People are talking because this one made the news.
Go to mechanic workshops around Nigeria, you will see numerous high end vehicles abandoned there. Some people buy vehicles because a particular brand name is en vogue. One transmission problem or engine problem could send the owner back a couple of millions if you add the "trial and error" of mechanics in Nigeria.

I have seen people go through frustrations with their cars in developed countries because of dealerships' inability to troubleshoot and fix their car problems. One can only imagine what mechanics in Nigeria will do to such vehicles. Folks buy very expensive vehicles and drive it once in a month because of the cost of maintenance. What's the point buying such a car? Just for a bragging right?

They look good while on the road but what the owner is going through is what most admirers do not know. I know a few people who had abandoned cars at a mechanic workshop somewhere. Like I always say, cars are pain the rear end.
\

I got a tokunboh RR in 2014. It had transmission issue that refused to get solved. Changed the entire gear system twice at 350k each (cost of buying plus fixing cost) within 3 months. That's 700k alone. Routine servicing (special oil, booster, this, that) alone, you spend 50k plus, you dont want to use roadside mechanic but auto companies (that carge exorbitant price).

At a time, my wife called me and told me "Are you sure it's not this car you're working for?"

Nobody told me before I put "for sale" on the car.

I realized the hard way that buying these cars is not as much problem as maintaining.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by predatorX: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jarus:

I got a tokunboh RR in 2014. It had transmission issue that refused to get solved. Changed the entire gear system twice at 350k each (cost of buying plus fixing cost) within 3 months. That's 700k alone. Routine servicing (special oil, booster, this, that) alone, you spend 50k plus, you dont want to use roadside mechanic but auto companies (that carge exorbitant price).

At a time, my wife called me and told me "Are you sure it's not this car you're working for?"

Nobody told me before I put "for sale" on the car.

I realized the hard way that buying these cars is not as much problem as maintaining.

Thanks for the heads-up and honesty bro. RR 2014 suv has been updated on my list of "never-to-acquire-cars". I could end up buying yours and your dealer would tell me low mileage, alloy wheels, factory-fitted ac, 4WD, SRS Airbags, DVD and navigator, sound engine and gear and when I ask are you sure, you or he would say gear is in purrfect working condition.
Re: Abandoned Bentley Gt Spotted In Lagos (pic) by Standing5(m): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2016
When EFCC comes face to face with a looter what else do you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / Vintage Cars On The Street Of Lagos During Independence Day Drive (photos) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.