Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) (1519 Views)

Would You Buy This 1954 Jaguar D-type Le Mans Racer For N7.3 Billion? (photos) / Racer Controls 196mph Nissan GT-R Using Playstation 4 Gamepad From An Helicopter / What Is The Best Transmission And Engine Oil For Grand Cherokee Jeep 2005 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by Stingman: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
I read about this guy, and I was impressed>>>>

Ndubisi Ezerioha, is a professional racing driver, engine builder, engineer, and industrialist. He is involved in import drag racing, and currently pilots a 2006 Honda Insight in the pro stock ranks of IDRA (Battle of the Imports), IDRC and CMI series. Bisi has built and driven the fastest and quickest carbureted front wheel drive vehicle in the world. He is the current CEO and chief engineer for Bisimoto Engineering.
He is an automotive scientist, pro race car driver, engine designer and builder originally from Anambra State, Nigeria. His focus is on design, manufacturing and sales of high performance parts for vehicles. He has designed engines through his company Bisimoto Engineering for companies like Honda, Hyundai and Porsche. Born of Nigerian parents, Father, Dr. Emesia Ezerioha holds bachelor's degrees in Earth sciences and Geology from California State University, Los Angeles, Master's degrees in Earth Science and Economics and a doctorate in International Marketing(Wiki)

Ndubisi went to Anambra State University of Technology at the age of 15 to study Petrochemical Engineering. A year later in 1989, he left Nigeria transferring to Cerritos College in California, USA where he earned a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and later on an additional degree in Engineering Management from California State University.

After uni, he worked in pharmaceutical research and sales. By 1994 he founded his company Bisimoto Engineering which initially focused on building engines for Motorsports (racing). He started street racing to showcase his talent as an engine builder and won his first prize in 1997. In 2003 he was voted world’s favourite pro stock racer with six event wins.

Between 2013 and 2015 he designed high performance engines for particular vehicle models including the Honda Civic Wagon, the Civic Si, the Porsche 911 models, the Honda Fit, the Hyundai Sonata Sedan, the Honda Odyssey and Hyundai Elantra. The 2014 Honda Odyssey in particular has been recognised as a great feat in engineering by different publications while the 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sedan engine is being recognised the one of the most powerful Sedans in history.

Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by Evergreen4(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
FTC
Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by Stingman: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Now, this is what I like to see, in Nigeria. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by cardoctor(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kudos bro.
Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by winzy(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by youngice(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cc lalasticlala
Heading to fp like bubu
Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by leuelliot(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Correct guy
Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by Lexusgs430: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
If he stayed in Nigeria, na so Nigeria for kill hin talent. How many more has the Nigerian conditions, killed dere talents?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by MPVGoddess: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
I'd love to buy your engines to swap in my odyssey and sonata ....
Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Siena:
Now, this is what I like to see, in Nigeria. cool

Me too Sir.

Instead we see people making junk and trying to pass it off as inventions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D8oLaCgfL8
Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2016
nigeria has killed my Talent cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by PriNceNova(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Thank God he was not in Nigeria, he would probably be dragging a spare part shop with chukuebuka
Re: Nigerian Prolific Car Racer And Engine Designer (pic) by wtfCode: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2016
chai, this country has killed me!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Raise Money For My First Car / After All, That Pump Too Can Cause The Overheating / Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing Throttle Position Sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.