Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Itchy Nipples - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itchy Nipples (15015 Views)

He As Something Like Boil All Over Is Dick And They Are Itchy / Help For Itchy Arm-pits / Itchy Eyes (optician In The House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itchy Nipples by ikamefa(f): 12:56am On Dec 06, 2006
what causes itchy nipples?

what's the cure?

in house pervs back the F u c k off smiley
Re: Itchy Nipples by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:22am On Dec 06, 2006
heat rash.

dirty or old bra

Shower is required then powder.
Re: Itchy Nipples by ikamefa(f): 1:26am On Dec 06, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

heat rash.

dirty or old bra

Shower is required then powder.

its winter rite here so no heat rash!

dirty old bra nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! don't wear same bra twice! so definitely not that

showers twice daily , even in the coldest winter weather

so?

none of this helps
Re: Itchy Nipples by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:31am On Dec 06, 2006
well your skin could also be dry

do you jog? happens to me when I jog without a sports bra.
Re: Itchy Nipples by ikamefa(f): 1:34am On Dec 06, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

well your skin could also be dry

do you jog? happens to me when I jog without a sports bra.

jog? nahhhhhhhhhhh

but just started exercising errmorning on a thread mill without a sports bra undecided
Re: Itchy Nipples by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:38am On Dec 06, 2006
lol well there you go. might as well be jogging on a treadmill.
Re: Itchy Nipples by Oracle(m): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2006
Ikamefa, you know i'm not lying.
Imagine how many times you wear a bra everyday even to bed.
The nipples are really crying for air, they are itching for a lil bit of freedom

TRUST ME wink
Re: Itchy Nipples by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2006
lol yea listen to Oracle.

Dont wear a bra to bed.
Re: Itchy Nipples by ronnieslimz(f): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2006
yeah thats true it isn't the best to sleep with the bra

might be the cause of the itch. . . it needs some freedom sometimes
Re: Itchy Nipples by osegwu(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2006
But I thought Doctors and WHO has been singing and shouting it
that Ladies should not be wearing Bra to Bed and Guys should not
be wearing pant to sleep. This was based on the fact the male testes needs
air and that is why it is outside the body and that constant wearing of Bra
can course itches and Breast Cancer. Of all these I said of WHO but this I said of myself.
I love the sight of Ladies without Bra so would be very gratefull if Ladies stop
wearing Bra at all. CROSS MY HEART[b][/b]
Re: Itchy Nipples by mukina2: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ika
thanks for creating this thread . .
my niples itch a lot this days . and its harmattan . cry cry
it gets so itchy that i cant put on no top
i dont know why . .
but if anyone knows what to do can you help plss sad
Re: Itchy Nipples by Radiant(f): 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2006
Jokes aside, could it be a skin infection like eczema?. . .yyuukk

Tho' I don't have itchy nipples when I jog, but I think it's also a possibility for the cause.

You ladies should meet with a dermatologist. . . there's definitely a cure. smiley
Re: Itchy Nipples by mukina2: 7:26pm On Dec 07, 2006
radiant i went to the doc but the cream and the tabs he gave me dont seem to work well . .
i was soo embarrased that day when he started touching and feeling my breast . .tellin me it was the change of weather and it will pass . .this docs sef angry
Re: Itchy Nipples by ikamefa(f): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2006
Radiant:

Doc Hay, you forgot to mention an extra therapy wink grin grin grin

you sef! angry grin
Re: Itchy Nipples by haywhy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2006
Radiant, i tot u had my back! Go ahead & assist me wink

What do you expect mukinat? Won't he touch it? Anyway, try apply E45 each relief cream it should work wonders
Re: Itchy Nipples by Radiant(f): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2006
lol. . .

Muki and Ikam, you ladies should try rubbing cream over your nipples. I believe it should help. Otherwise, you might want to consider eczema. sad I'm not a dermatologist but I know this commonly causes itchy skin.

Muki, I don't know what the doc gave you to use but you might want to try another doc

For example, I don't use body cream whatsoever so it's all about different skin and sensitivity. smiley
Re: Itchy Nipples by mukina2: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2006
hellwire he was to look and not touch . . . grin
ika i do hope so

@radiant i have anuther appointment with a different doc . .i have sensitive skin maybe that cream didnt suit me . .
Re: Itchy Nipples by Radiant(f): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2006
Ok Muki, goodluck. kiss

If at the end of it all no medication seems to help, y'all will have to take the "pervs" suggestions lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Itchy Nipples by mukina2: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2006
Radiant:

If at the end of it all no medication seems to help, y'all will have to take the "pervs" suggestions lipsrsealed grin grin grin

coming from my best woman maybe i should try it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Itchy Nipples by haywhy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2006
He's got to touch, press & feel it to know what's up with the texture. No be joke oo

APPLY E45[size=8pt][/size] & the itch will become an history!
Re: Itchy Nipples by Radiant(f): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2006
Hmmmmm. . . y'all making me feel funny

Hay,enough of that! grin grin grin
Re: Itchy Nipples by mukina2: 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2006
hellwire. . . .if you were a doc you would have done worst . .
but seriously the way that doc was felling me was not nice . . .
Re: Itchy Nipples by Seun(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2006
but seriously the way that doc was felling me was not nice . . .
Here's a brilliant idea - next time you should patronize a female doctor.
(I bet you didn't even tell the doctor in question that you were uncomfortable with his examination. Shame!)
Re: Itchy Nipples by mukina2: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2006
females are the worst . .i dont know why must doctors act like perverts angry undecided
Re: Itchy Nipples by lauryn(f): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2006
TLC stands for
Touch
Look
Check,

This is just a self-examination for every female with breasts. it's something you should do everymorning, just to prevent breast cancer, or detect it at early stage.
Re: Itchy Nipples by Radiant(f): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2006
lol. . . Seun I get it now wink grin grin grin
Re: Itchy Nipples by Ugwumba(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ L - you may want to build on/ around this for your a*s[b] (sorry assy)[/b]

Oya, other nlers, add your ideas. grin grin grin grin

Why boys should be treated 'specially' in the school system

Intro
The current school system is designed to provide a platform for the most focussed students to excel. Over the last few years, there has been a clear trend that indicates the dominance of female students in most subject areas, including the traditional 'male' subject areas of math, physical sciences and engineering.

This trend is global, but is particularly noticeable in the most advanced countries, and peculiarly, in the developing nations.

Premise
In developing countries, the emphasis on a 'get rich quick' culture, has led to fewer numbers of male students, year-on-year in educational institutions. This is quite noticeable in emerging economies like Nigeria, where many young men prefer to abandon formal education at a rather young age to pursue apprenticeship schemes in trading or sports (mainly football).

In the developed countries, the 'toy-boy' culture promotes the 'Nintendo', 'Playstation' and 'Xbox' geniuses, who prefer to spend unimaginable hours on these electronic toys, and little time on the pursuit of a formal education.
This is further compounded in the immigrant African population (including AA) by the choice of entertainment and/or sports over a formal education.

Body
In recognition of these trends, the school systems must make the neccessary adjustments to make formal education more attractive to male students.

There are several ways in which this can be addressed.

1. School curricula should be tailored towards the 'special' needs of male students - e.g. Physical Education classes can be used as an opportunity to teach math and physics (how far a javelin can be thrown is dependent not only on the initial velocity {power of the athlete}, but on how close the angle of release is to 45-degrees{technique} etc.)

2. Teaching aids should provide the same excitement as the new technology gadgets the boys use - e.g. classrooms equipped with 3D visualization software and hardware, motion-sensitive aids etc.

3. Subject content should not be the same for boys and girls, as girls tend to be more multi-tasking and can absorb a lot more material faster than boys.

4. Same sex study groups may reduce the 'attention deficit' that many boys seem to suffer in the presence of girls.

Re: Itchy Nipples by lauryn(f): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ Ugwumba kiss
we need to get married right away, where are the wedding planners? angry grin

But I got the topic wrong, it's
Gender Discrimination in school system: Argue whether or not boys and girls are treated equally in school
Re: Itchy Nipples by ikamefa(f): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2006
lauryn:

@ Ugwumba kiss
we need to get married right away, where are the wedding planners? angry grin

huh?
Re: Itchy Nipples by lauryn(f): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2006
Oh, there u is! so u washing dishes or mopping? grin
Re: Itchy Nipples by Radiant(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2006
L make up your mind angry angry angry
Re: Itchy Nipples by lauryn(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2006
i just did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Twin-Tragedy Of Nigerian Doctors' Strike And Mass Exodus / Indian Mother Rejects Baby With Hydrocephalus / Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil Solution To Many Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.