Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Misery Of Ewe Imi Esu (white-weed) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Misery Of Ewe Imi Esu (white-weed) (13976 Views)

400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich / The Misery Of Ewe Imi Esu (white-weed) / Eleyi Ni Awon Asiri Ewe Ati Egbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Misery Of Ewe Imi Esu (white-weed) by Drolorungbebe(m): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
THE MISERY OF EWE IMI ESU (White-Weed)

The outcome of research that took me more than two years shows that, this leaf is the king of leaf because of spiritual Aura attached to its potential credence. Despite the pressure over me not to reveal the effervescent effects of this leaf in tackling spiritual proclivity, I think if I do not say this truth, god will ask me. I don’t think anyone can tell for surety the number of leaf grow on earth but ‘No leaf can fall from the tree without the authority, power and knowledge of God.’

My intension is not destroy the heritage of herbalist but to reveal the transcendental power of Almighty God in giving us a leaf that can solitarily protects one from spiritual encounters. The botanical name of this leaf was known as Ageratum conyzoides, while the English name is White-Weed/Billygoat-Weed. It is known as IMI-ESU or RERIN-KOMI in Yoruba, Edo called it EBEGHO-EDORE, IKOUN IFUO EYEN in Efik, AGADI ISI AWA in Ibo, HUHU in Tiv and called ufu opioko and otogo by the Igedes in Benue state Etymologically, the name Imi - Esu is a two word join together such as ‘IMI’ which could means Shit in typical Yoruba accent and ‘ESU’ which is Yoruba terminology as name ascribed to Devil.

In this context, the IMI-Esu could means “the filth of Devil” this is the reason why one sheikh told me that, any day you use this leaf, all wicked people will not torch you as no hand will deliberately torch the abandoned filth. Our ancient father may not have ardent believe in God Almighty as we claimed in this 21st century but they appreciate the work of God in their time base on godly inclination. Before the advent of modernization that brought perilous disease such as Fibroids, Heart-attack, Ebola, Lasa Fiver, Hepatitis A,B,C and HIV to mention view, leafs and stems are as the creatures of God are the major medicines that our forefathers used consistently to make them live longer and to treat different disease, exorcise spirit, protect their life from spiritual encounter.

Imi-Esu has many benefit aside from protecting one from devil, it can used to treat constipation, infective hepatitis, eczema, epilepsy, dizziness, diarrhoea, dysentery, sore eyes, fever, headaches, intestinal worms, vomiting and nausea. More importantly, the juice of this plant is used to treat cuts, wounds, bruises and as an antidote to treat snakebites. In fact, when the juice mixed with shrink of red oil it can treat coughs and chest pain.

Without exaggeration, its juice with black oil and Bitter orange can cure thunderbolt. Some scientists assert that, the leaf is useful for but not limited to, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, smooth muscle relaxant, haemostatic, analgesic, antifungal, antibacterial, hypothermic component and antidiarrhoeal effect. The essential oils contained in this leaf have antibiotic properties, which are highly embryotoxic to Dysderus flacidis and acts on embryonic development at an early stage.

In the course of this research, one old woman states, whoever use this leaf no hand of evil will torch them (Imi Esu ko ni sujo, ki Ika ma fi erin pade re) which is why it was also call RERIN KOMI. In order to verify this statement, many elder agreed that, this leaf contains some spiritual inscription that no man can decipher. The next time you pass by this leaf, you must have it in my mind that, this is the leaf which almighty sent to the world to dismantle the devilish opinion over your life. I don’t know why a local children born with herbal pot quickly neglect their origin to the extent that, something is moving in your body or you ate in your dream and feel the taste in your mouth the other day, then you plan to go to hospital, the doctor will just tell you that, you have TASTE PHOBIA DISEASE.

This is idiocy of the first order, how will doctor use medical pill to remove spiritual propensity. Instead, stop wasting money, get this leaf, if you can remember, our father will just squeeze it and filter the juice out of it, if mixed with black oil, I can stand on my feet that six spoons will dismantle the food of evil that you ate in your dream. However, this paper does not intend to expose the secret of nature or encourage anyone to overlook the right of elders or taunt wicked people because they are everywhere, rather I want individual to appreciate the work of God Almighty who endowed limited power for the wicked one and enriched this leaf with unlimited control to overwhelm their sagacity.

Learn More. Get More. Do More.
https://babaojitokun..com/2020/03/living-positive-life.html?m=1

NOTE;

1. This leaf contains toxin and must not be used more than 6spoon at time. But one can boil as many as they gathered to bath day and night.

2. For the baby that is crying in mid-night, use the juice of this leaf to rub their head and see the miracle of God.

3. For the patient of heart attack, use 6 spoon in the morning, afternoon and night.

4. For the woman that is having sexual dream, use the juice to rob your stomach and that spirit will never come to near you.

5. If the juice mix with original honey, it can cure ulcer.

6. If this leaf grand with black soap, and using to bath every morning , it will not only prevent one from spiritual encounter but also smoothen the skin.

Conclusion This paper could be able to completely divulged the effectiveness of this leaf due to the elder note and circumstances beyond the limit of post.

By sharing this, you can save your friend and family from evil and tell us your experience about this message.

Contact us email:- drolorungbebe@gmail.com, Whatsapp us +2349080525824 or call +2348067204187 for further step as it is necessary for already prepared ailments solution treatments for all health affliction, distance location is not barrier, we will waybill any herbal products to you in Nigeria and any parts of the world.

Please Take Note:

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME AND NUMBER IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST. It's is not safe to do so because it is public.

Love, Light & Peace!

Learn More. Get More. Do More.
https://babaojitokun..com/2020/03/living-positive-life.html?m=1

***As with all things, please research carefully and consult with your health care provider before trying holistic/natural remedies.***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Misery Of Ewe Imi Esu (white-weed) by supereagle(m): 2:13am On Aug 13, 2022
It is used for ayeta Ibon too.

1 Like

Re: The Misery Of Ewe Imi Esu (white-weed) by Babakolanut(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Thanks,pls what is the best natural cure for HERNIA and protruding bleeding PILE?(Idi yiyo) Update me what to do on whatsapp +2349034612092 or unclemoringa@gmail.com I'm still expecting your reply sir !!!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Unwanted Pregnancy. / US Widow Awarded $23.6bn Tobacco Payout / Quack Indian Doctors Allegedly Exploiting Nigeria In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.