Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Need Urgent Facebook Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Urgent Facebook Help (490 Views)

URGENT: Facebook Account Plus Group For Sale At Cheapest Price / Abeg I Need Urgent Help / Bloggers In The House I Need Urgent Answer To This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Facebook Help by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good Evening Nairalanders. Please Have Gottn Some Issues With My Facebook Group Using Auto Adding. Have Been Restricted To Add For Like 2 Hours. After Then I Will Be Able To Add Again. And After Adding Like Two Times Again I Will Still Be Restricted For Like 2 Hours More Again. Its Just Like 2 Hours Off Two Hours On. Help Please, Stranded
Re: Need Urgent Facebook Help by 3RNEST(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Have u try Google,?
Re: Need Urgent Facebook Help by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yes. Still Not Okay With It
Re: Need Urgent Facebook Help by Jejelomoekonlo: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Broszamb:
Yes. Still Not Okay With It
That's the new facebook policy.
They detected that some people are misusing the feature and they decided to stop it.
Sorry bro!
I rep
MyTechCity
Re: Need Urgent Facebook Help by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Not that is stopped, it only allows me to add less than 100
Re: Need Urgent Facebook Help by Jejelomoekonlo: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Broszamb:
Not that is stopped, it only allows me to add less than 100
Thats what im saying
Facebook is now strict because of the arbitrary use by some people.
Re: Need Urgent Facebook Help by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Okay So No Hope Afterwards
Re: Need Urgent Facebook Help by bedfordng(m): 7:38am On Jul 24, 2016
Broszamb:
Good Evening Nairalanders. Please Have Gottn Some Issues With My Facebook Group Using Auto Adding. Have Been Restricted To Add For Like 2 Hours. After Then I Will Be Able To Add Again. And After Adding Like Two Times Again I Will Still Be Restricted For Like 2 Hours More Again. Its Just Like 2 Hours Off Two Hours On. Help Please, Stranded
it seems you were using it non stop. You will have to relax for a while, like maybe take off 7days, just be updating the group . If you intend adding people to the group, you have to use delay process. Each time you want to add any one, you should pause for like a minute or 2 and then add. Do this each time you are adding one by one. One thing about online script is that most of them don't have delay features so it makes it easy for facebook to detect you are using bots or script
Re: Need Urgent Facebook Help by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
bedfordng:
it seems you were using it non stop. You will have to relax for a while, like maybe take off 7days, just be updating the group . If you intend adding people to the group, you have to use delay process. Each time you want to add any one, you should pause for like a minute or 2 and then add. Do this each time you are adding one by one. One thing about online script is that most of them don't have delay features so it makes it easy for facebook to detect you are using bots or script
K Thanks Alot
Re: Need Urgent Facebook Help by 3RNEST(m): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
bedfordng:
Longtime my man

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gates - My Message To The Next Generation Of Africans / . / 10 Steps To Get Your Google Adsense Account Approved In 3 Days”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.