Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Are Betting Vritual Games Repeated? ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Betting Vritual Games Repeated? ? (1306 Views)

2018 Fifa World Cup Russia:repeated History And The Broken Curses-fifa / . / SURE BETTING TIPS FOR TUESDAY 19-09-2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Betting Vritual Games Repeated? ? by fearlessigboman(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good day fellow betting brothers..
I had a little argument this morning with my friend as to whether virtual games are repeated or not..
I would love to hear your on view and the experience you have encountered with virtual games that have repeated..
Re: Are Betting Vritual Games Repeated? ? by POPSON365: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello Punters ,,,,, If u are ready make ur profit daily with 1.50 odd to 2 odds daily ,,,then chat with Admin on whatsapp with 07067206306 ......Only high staker needed. Only 10 people need hurry and confirm urself ......Is not by force but come make profit
Re: Are Betting Vritual Games Repeated? ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
;DIn a particular season...NO

These are programmed games and can not be repeated.

If they are, why have u or ur frnd not predicted the exact score?
Re: Are Betting Vritual Games Repeated? ? by Jay0079: 8:14am On Jul 24, 2016
fearlessigboman:
Good day fellow betting brothers..
I had a little argument this morning with my friend as to whether virtual games are repeated or not..
I would love to hear your on view and the experience you have encountered with virtual games that have repeated..

What Exactly do u want? A consistent way to win VFL? Depends on how u look at it , patterns can be repeated but not seasons.

(1) (Reply)

Nemanja Matic Is Red: How Manchester United Could Line Up With The Addition Of T / Madrid Don Bleep Up Again / Mourinho Dismisses Rumours Of United Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.