Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Sterling Bank In Conjunction With Vconnect - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sterling Bank In Conjunction With Vconnect (348 Views)

Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue Closes GT And Sterling Bank Branches / #BankWars. Sterling Bank Apologises For Shading Other Banks. / UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank In Conjunction With Vconnect by Alabaster09(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sterling Bank in conjunction with VConnect is on a partnership venture to financially empower small and medium scale businesses that wants to grow by harnessing the wealthy reach out to millions of potential customers through online presence and digital promotion. We indulge every Nigeria business owners to seize this opportunity to leverage on the financial and networking strength of this offer from this BIG dragons. This will run until 31st July as limited slot will be allocated on a 1st come 1st served basis. For more information, simply call or whatsapp on 07033719618. My name is Ibukun, I represent vconnect.

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need 4 Weeks To 7 Weeks Old Broilers. / BREAKING: MTN To List On Nigerian Stock Exchange / Sms Banking: Danger!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.